Group Chat

|A/N| Omg omg omg omg omg, thank you all soooooooo muuuuchhhh!!! 700 REEAAADDDSSSS!! Im so so so sorry for being so dead but a lot has happened and a lot has changed while I have been gone, including a HUGE change with my account and writing style. So its Nalu, well it was Nalu. I will now be known as 'Lev'! My account has changed A LOT and I mean A LOT. My new  username is 'levymcgardennnn' (Wattpad is being weird and not letting me tag the account). Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Now heres a chapter inspired by how me and my girlfriend got together recently (I'm a girl and I'm bisexual)!

Lucy's P.O.V. (On phone so her texts are on the right)

1:38 pm Wednesday 

FireKing: Can you please tell me Luces crush!!?

BooksBeforeYou: Sorry, I can't, she'll hate me.

FireKing: Aaw, come on please!

BooksBeforeYou: Sorry.

7:43 pm Thursday

IceDemon: Lucy likes Natsu okay!

IceDemon: Im sick of Natsu whining all the time!

IceDemon: Now you know, stop bugging us!

 Its gonna be hella awkward now, thanks a lot Gray! :CelestialSomeone 

FireKing: Oh.

You hate me now don't you? :CelestialSomeone

FireKing: No.

Private chat room between 'FireKing' and 'CelestialSomeone'

FireKing: Of course I don't hate you! Of course I dont hate the my person that I like!

Really? :CelestialSomeone

FireKing: Yup, ill see you tomorrow!

See you then! :CelestialSomeone