Teddy Bear

Im about to play with some feelings, I'm sorry! Its Nalu guys, and I found some sad story idea's on Tumblr soooo good luck! And oh my god guys 300 reads!? Thank you so much!!!

If you run out of music: 

Lucy's P.O.V.

Its Valentines day and I am pretty sure Natsu is going to propose to me! We've been together for five years now and I've been hinting it towards him on multiple occasions.  Natsu has been acting kind of strange lately too. College gave us the week off for valentines day. Vice principle Mira is strangely obsessed with the holiday. He's been working more than usual too.

Ah, I cant wait!

I quickly got ready for the day and went down stairs for breakfast.

"Good morning Father,"

"Good morning Lucy,"

I sat down at the table and grabbed a piece of toast from the plate that was in the middle. I finished my breakfast quickly and rushed to get my present for Natsu. I made him a scale like scarf. It took a while so I hope he likes it. It was currently on the kitchen bench. I got it and headed to the door.

"Im going to Natsu's!"

"Okay, don't be back to late!"

"Okay!"

I ran next door to Natsu's house. I didn't even have to knock for the door to open. I hid his present behind my back and was greeted with a huge hug from Natsu.

"Happy Valentines day, baby," I said as I handed him my gift.

"I love it, thank you so much baby, let me go get yours!"

"Okay,"

He turned around and went inside. He quickly returned with his hand behind his back. My heart started to beat faster and butterfly's filled my stomach. This is it. He's going to ask me to be with him forever.

Everything started to go in slow motion. He had a smirk on his face as he slowly pulled something out from behind his back. Then time sped back up again.

He pulled out a light brown stuffed bear with a pink bow tied around its neck. I put on a fake smile.

"A-A bear,"

"Yeah, happy Valentines Day, I love you,"

Before he could do anything else, I grabbed the bear out of his hands and threw it out onto the road out of frustration. He quickly ran out onto the road and grabbed the bear. Then I saw something that made my heart stop. It all happened so slowly.

The tires screeching, Natsu looking up.

Then crash!

Natsu was hit.

I ran to him as fast as I could and crouched down next to him. His faced me and grabbed my hand.

"I-I lo-ve y-you,"

He said then slowly closed his eyes.

"N-natsu, dont joke around like this,"

No response.

"Natsu, this isn't funny,"

He was turning pale.

"Natsu! Wake up! Please!"

I started to break down on his lifeless body.

"Im sorry.... I'm so sorry.. This is all my fault, my own selfish fault!"

The only thing that was okay was the bear. I picked it up and squeezed it close to my heart. I felt a boxed shaped item in it. I looked at the bear to see a small zipper in the back of its neck. I opened it and inside was a velvet box. I took out the box and opened to see a diamond ring.

I broke down again, my vision blurred with tears.

"Im so sorry Nastu, I love you too,"

~ Two Weeks Later ~

I was in the church wearing all black, and the ring with the bear in my hand.

"On this day, we pay our respects to the late Natsu Dragneel,"

Tears pricked at my eyes. The doctors tried to revive him but it was no use. I have been crying for the last two weeks. Its been hard to sleep, eat, to do anything knowing he's gone.

"Would miss Lucy Heartfillia please present her speech, in honour of Natsu,"

I stood up and walked over to the small stage. I stepped up and walked to the middle. I clutched the bear close to my chest.

"Natsu Dragneel was an amazing person. He would put in so much effort just to make everyone smile. He was my world. Natsu was very generous, happy and hardworking. Im sure if he was still here, he would be doing something great. Natsu was the only thing that could brighten my darkest times. He was who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He was who I wanted to see every morning when I woke up. The person I wanted to be with. I took him for granted, and I am very sorry. I hope he's doing well, and I hope to see him again,"

I looked at the crowd to see many teary eyes. This is it. He's gone.

I cant wait to see you again some day, Natsu.

I love you.