Im Sorry

|A/N| Omg I love you guys so much!! Anyway, if you want more writing please go check out my main, I don't just want followers or reads but I want to entertain people, make them feel, unlike myself. Anyway onto the chapter!

WARNING: If you are depressed do not read on and skip the chapter!! -Lev

Natsu's P.O.V.

Tick, tick, tick, tick.

Come on five more minutes, I wanna go see Luce! Why do you have to be home schooled Luce, you could be siting next to me right now, probably scolding me for slacking and not doing my homework. You could be smiling with me at lunch break, that smile, its so bright and beautiful. And your laugh instantly lifts my mood, oh and those eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes I always seem to get lost in.

Ring, Ring, Ring!!

Finally! I run out the door and out of the school, all the way to Luces house. Panting, strangely I see the front door is left open. What the fuck! Luce never leaves the door open. She's always cautious and checks to make sure the door is closed and secure, she's cute like that, always cautious but ill always be there to protect her. I rush inside calling out for her. No response. Somethings wrong has happened. Cautiously I walk up the stairs to her room. The door is closed but not locked.

"Lucy?" I was met with nothing but silence.

I gently opened the door, and to my horror there she was. Her once sparkling chocolate eyes now dull brown, her normally shiny golden hair now messily hangs over her shoulder, her porcelain skin now pale, no longer vibrant and glowing. A rope hanged from the ceiling, at the end, a loop had been created and tied securely. The rope help her up from the ground, the loop around her neck. Her clothes were messy revealing the many cuts and scars that adorned her precious skin. Next her was a chair the had been nocked over, supposedly as she was doing what she has done, then on the bed was a paper with words messily written on it, as if she was crying while writing it.

I was frozen out of fear, sadness, shock, and most of all, heart break. 

"No.. No.. No, Luce," I approached her body. Her chest was stayed still, she wasn't breathing. "No, no, no!" 

Tears started to stream down my cheeks. I could have done something, I could have stopped her, I could have protected her, but I failed! I was to dense, to dose to notice anything! Im so stupid!! I fall onto my knees and hit my head continuously repeating the word 'stupid' over and over because thats what I am. I failed Lucy, I couldn't protect her from this. I couldn't even confess. 

"Damn it!!"

I look at the note on her bed. Shakily, I stand up and look at it. Picking it up, I read what her last words were.

Dear Natsu,

How did I know you were going to read this first, your always the first person I see after my dad leaves the house. 

But your probably questioning why I did this, right? Well, there is a few reasons really.

You know why I always make you leave before my dad gets home? Well thats because he will beat the shit out of me if he knew I had a friend. He never fails to hurt me anyway. He always comes home drunk. When he does, he always questions me. Makes sure I have been locked up in this house for the time he's been gone. Even if I answer all his questions and do everything he tells me to, he still hurts me. He beats me, he calls me weak, pathetic, a disgrace. He says I'm not worthy of the Heartfillia name, not worthy to be his daughter. He obviously makes it clear he doesn't want me on this planet, and that I don't deserve this life, that it was my fault mother died. He says I don't deserve friends or any relationships outside of the house, why do you think I'm home schooled?

I do like someone. No scratch that, love someone. They are one of the only people that I trust. The one person that I can talk to, the one thats always there for me. Let me tell you they are the most amazing person I have ever met. They are so strong, they'll never give up on what they believe in. But if I ever told them they'd hate me. They would leave me just like that. They would say hurtful things because me liking them would be unacceptable, completely disgusting. Just like in middle school.

That person is you Natsu. I love you. You hate me now don't you. You despise me, you dont care that I'm gone, right Natsu? Im sorry I loved you. Im sorry this is how my life went. Im sorry this is how this had to end. 

Im sorry, but goodbye.

Much Love

-Lucy Heartfillia