Sleeping Beauty

Sorry for the late update, the other chapters will be edited soon. Sorry if I blow up your notifications.

This chapter was inspired by pink_candy8!!

-Lev

Authors P.O.V.

Porcelain skin, as if it was touched by an angel. Bright, beautiful and sweet brown eyes, now covered by her eyelids. Strawberry pink lips, they suite her perfectly. Her chest moved up and down with each breath she took, mouth slightly agape. Curves that any girl would wish for. Long golden hair that sprawled out around her, creating a halo.

Everything about the girl was perfect to the salmon haired boy. Every little detail. He felt so fond of her, but didn't even know her name. Unfortunately, that question wasn't in his reach, as she was fast asleep. Just like she has been for the past few weeks.

Her family has done everything to try wake her up after an unfortunate event in which the blonde had a curse put on her poor soul. It put her into a very deep sleep, only able to be awakened by the love of her life.

The boy has known her a while. She goes to a local cafe almost everyday. She would usually order a vanilla coffee and a piece of strawberry cake. The pinkette isn't a stalker, he works at the so called cafe. He has served her a few times, but always always fails to ask her anything other than what she would like to order.

After she hadn't shown up for a few days in a row, the boy became worried and decided to see if anyone knew of what was happening with the blonde. He asked a few of her friends that worked at the cafe, but none of them had any answers to his questions. Thats when he decided to see if anyone lived with her.

The roommate of the girl should know, hopefully. On his way home from work a few times, he had seen the girl arriving at the place in where he assumed she must live. Hoping that place was her home, he headed there with low hopes and a heart full of worry.

The door was answered by a small boy with blue hair that appeared around the age of eight or nine. The boy questioned who the man was at the front door. He answered saying he new Lucy briefly and wanted to know if she was okay. The little boys face lit up as he mumbled something while dragging the pinkette into the house.

He was taken to a door, the child urged him to go in to try to break the curse. He questioned the boys words in which he explained what happened to the man that may know the girl. The man went in the room and straight to her side as soon as the child finished explaining the events of what had happened to her.

Thinking this was his only chance to be with the girl of his dreams, he proceeded with caution. Admiring the angel in front of him, he brushed the girls bangs out her face. Slowly leaning down to the girls level, he leaned in close to her and placed a small peck on her lips. To him, they tasted like strawberries. The sleeping beauties eyes fluttered open as she awoke from her slumber, finding her true love.