Cute

|A/N| Last update for a couple of days. Sorry.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I walked to school with my bag hanging off my left shoulder. My hair was messy and I had my scarf on like normal. Apparently there will be a new kid at school today. Well who ever it is, if they're in my class they aint gonna survive the first few hours. 

Im in class Fairy Tail, at Magnolia Academy. Class Fairy Tail is, well, different from the other classes. Its filled with very unique people that all seem to get along very well. We are like family, well most of the time. Theres always a fight going on, I'm normally in it actually. But then our class president, Erza Scarlet, always steps in and ruins the fun. She's scary.

Its normally me and Gray who starts the fights. He's like my brother, but we're like fire and ice, so its hard for us to get along most of the time. Don't blame me its obviously Ice freaks fault.

Suddenly someone full on crashed into me nocking me and the stranger over. I got up and looked at the stranger. They had long golden hair so I'm assuming they're a girl. I couldn't see her face as she was picking up her stuff. I helped her pick up her stuff and noticed they were school supplies.

"Do you happen to go to Magnolia Academy?" I asked and her reply was a nod. "Me too, mind if I show you the way?" She shook her head and stood up smiling. She has mesmerising chocolate brown eyes and the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I stood up dusting my self off and looked at her. "My names Natsu, whats yours?"

She looked at me then pointed to her lips at which I tilted my head. She then continued to make an 'X' with her arms while shaking her head.

"Oh, you don't speak," She nodded her head.

Cute...