Chapter I

A/N: oh btw they're not famous in this but they're all friends and stuff

************************************************************************************************

"Why can't you just tell him? I mean you don't usually have trouble talking about how you're feeling" Tae says as he sips his hot chocolate. Jimin whines and squirms in his place on the sofa in frustration.

"It's not that easy! This is Yoongi hyung we're talking about! I can't just go up to him like 'hi Yoongi hyung I like you a lot' and then he's just gonna be like 'wow that's great Jimin when's the marriage?'. Oh god I don't even know if he likes me back" Jimin rambles and drags his hands down his face while shaking his head. Tae chuckles and puts his cup on the table before grabbing his frantic friend by the shoulders.

"Look, Yoongi hyung totally has a soft spot for you and maybe you just can ease into it by hanging out more alone with him and sweet gestures and shit like that, you know?" He says before standing up and giving Jimin a reassuring pat on the back before proceeding to walk to the kitchen with his now empty cup. Jimin sighs and throws his head back and groans loudly before following Tae into the kitchen.

*******************

Jimin knocks on the door to Yoongi's studio. He hears a faint 'come in' and steps in. Yoongi is sitting at his desk with a worn out notebook in front of him and a pen hanging from the corner of his mouth as he sits in deep thought.

Jimin sets the bag of take out he brought on the couch pushed against the wall. He takes a deep breath before making quite a bold decision, knowing Yoongi's usual reaction to skinship. He walks behind Yoongi's chair and bends down to gently lay his arms around the blondes shoulders. He feels the elder tense up a bit but he doesn't say anything so Jimin lays his head ontop of the mop of blonde locks.

Yoongi grabs the pen from his mouth and scribbles something messily on the page that is open, so messily Jimin can't even make out what it says. Yoongi pauses for a few seconds before scribbling something down again, just as messily.

"What are you doing, kid?" He asks with a deep, raspy voice while still scribbling down words. Jimin takes notice of the raspiness in the others voice, meaning he hasn't spoken to probably anyone in the last 24 hours.

"I'm just being friendly, hyung." He answers. Yoongi hums as he writes.

"You don't need to hug me to count as friendly though" He says. Jimin suppresses a sigh and stands up straight, removing his arms from the elders shoulders.

"You didn't like it?" He asks as he plays with his sleeves. Yoongi turns a page and starts scribbling again.

"Well I didn't say that" He mumbles. A wide sunny smile tugs at Jimin's lips and soon it breaks out and reaches all the way up to his eyes. He skips happily to the couch and starts taking out the stuff he bought and placing it on the coffee table.

"I brought take out, come eat before it goes cold, hyung" Jimin says softly before digging into his food. Yoongi continues scribbling for a while longer before finally standing up and stretching his limbs with a groan before sitting on the couch next to Jimin and grabbing some food. They eat in silence before Jimin speaks up.

"So, what are you writing at the moment, hyung?" He asks before taking a gulp of water. Yoongi looks up for a split second before continuing to frantically eat his food.

"Words" He answers before swallowing his food and taking a gulp of his water. Jimin chuckles (but sighs inwardly) and starts cleaning up everything from the coffee table as Yoongi finishes.

*******************

When Yoongi is finished he throws his trash in the bin and is about to sit back down at his desk. Jimin, who was sitting on the couch scrolling through twitter, stands up and grabs his hyung by the sleeve. The elder shoots him a questioning look. The younger starts dragging him towards the door and grabs the older's backpack on the way.

"You are going home and you're going to rest. You need sleep hyung" He says and pushes the blonde out of his studio and flicks the light switch off and locks the door. He then proceeds to drag his hyung to his car, pushes him in the passenger seat and drives to Yoongi's apartment complex. Yoongi doesn't really put up a fight, partly because he knows how stubborn Jimin can get and partly because he's too tired to even try.

They arrive at the apartment complex and they stand quietly in the elevator as they travel to the 7th floor. As they're standing in front of Yoongi's apartment door, Jimin gives Yoongi his backpack and a quick hug.

"Goodnight hyung, sleep well" Jimin says and waves before walking around the hallway corner, back to the elevator. Yoongi stands in the same spot for a while, subconsciously missing the warmth Jimin's arms provided him. He mumbles a 'goodnight Jiminnie' more to himself, considering Jimin is already driving to his own apartment. He unlocks his door and lazily walks into the minimalist apartment of his and heads straight to bed.