Chapter III

A/N: I hope this is isn't boring for anyone who's reading because I feel like it's boring hhHHH

Yoongi steps into the calm and warm café. The aroma of coffee and sweet things travel to his nostrils as he inhales. He doesn't have time to take another step inside from where he's standing at the door before he hears a worried angelic voice call his name.

"Yoongi hyung! Oh my you're soaked! Come with me, I'll give you a towel" A smaller hand grabs his and pulls him gently behind the front desk and into the back room. He gets sat on a couch in a room that looks like the employees break room. The walls are a soft beige and the furniture is either black or white.

The soft angelic voice is still speaking but it's distant in Yoongi's ears. He can't put a name to the voice, neither can he put a face to it because his vision is focused but still blurry, in another place. He feels dizzy but also perfectly fine. He's in some kind of haze, but it's quite comfortable so he doesn't fight it.

Jimin takes a fluffy towel and a thick blanket from a closet in the corner. He walks back to the couch where a dazed Yoongi sits. He stands in front of him cautiously. He knows better than to disturb Yoongi when he's thinking.

"Here's a towel for your" he stretches out his hand with the towel to the other male. No reaction whatsoever. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. A sigh escapes the younger males lips and he crouches down in front of the slouched blonde on the couch. He struggles to pull off the soaked jacket with the little to no help from the older, but manages and spreads it out on the couch arm rest to dry. Then he wraps the thick blanket around the male in front of him. When Yoongi is tightly wrapped in the blanket, Jimin grabs the towel and gently starts drying the bleached blonde hair that's dripping with cold water.

Yoongi feels soft hands massaging his scalp with a towel and he sighs inwardly at the wonderful feeling. Someone is in front of him but the person is still blurry. Yoongi squeezes his eyes shut before opening them again. Jimin with a focused expression, mixed with a hint of worry, is drying his hair. Yoongi studies the youngers face as it's so close. His eyes travel from the soft focused wrinkles on his forehead to the beautiful eyes that look so alive with emotions. Something Yoongi has lost over the years. Yoongi's eyes continue their journey to the soft cheeks and nose, skin clear like porcelain and last, plump lips. Skin soft and moisturized, with a few traces of the habit of biting the bottom lip.

Eyes alive and full of emotions meet dull ones with a burned out fire. The alive ones widen a bit before softening. They see deep into the heart of the dull eyes and they see a small lonely person in a big dark room. The dull eyes realize they lost themselves in the eyes that remind themselves of how they used to be and break the contact in self-defense.

Jimin moves away from Yoongi to give him his space. And prepares two cups of tea for the quiet duo.

              *************************

Jimin hands the human lump in the blanket a cup of tea and sits down beside it. After a while a voice muffled by the blanket is heard.

"You work here? I thought you teach dance at the dance studio" Yoongi asks quietly while looking at his hands holding the tea cup like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Yeah, part time. There are so few who want to learn contemporary right now, it's not really the hype I guess" Jimin answers with a sigh. He's really passionate about his dancing and especially contemporary style so it saddens him a bit that the majority are only interested in twerking and stuff like that. Yoongi utters a little 'oh' .

Suddenly Yoongi sneezes and a huge pressure erupts in his head. He groans and put his cup on the coffee table. Jimin puts the cups in the sink and helps Yoongi up from the couch. He grabs Yoongi's jacket and his own before telling his co-worker he's leaving a little early to take care of Yoongi. He then helps the groaning blonde to his car and once again drives to the apartment complex Yoongi lives in.

              ***************************

When the blonde male with a pounding headache is tucked in his bed and almost lulling to sleep, Jimin looks at the other with concern.

"I'll come check on you tomorrow morning, in the afternoon I have a shift at the café, alright? Stay in bed, only get up for the bathroom, I'll bring you breakfast" He says. Yoongi nods and waves slightly from under the blanket. Jimin smiles and leaves.