Chapter II

A/N: oh btw please leave feedback if you have any because it helps a lot :))

Hoseok knocks on Yoongi's apartment door at 11 am the next morning. No answer. He knocks again and hears a groggy shout of 'I'm coming jesus fucking christ!' before the lock was being fumbled with. Soon a tired Yoongi opens the door with his eyebrows furrowed in an annoyed expression. Hoseok just smiles lightly and walks past the blonde into the kitchen. Yoongi sighs and closes the door before heading to the kitchen. He drags his feet to the coffee machine.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asks with a yawn as the machine starts making the coffee. Hoseok takes a seat at the small dinner table.

"I just came to check on you, I wasn't sure if you came home last night." He says while inspecting the eyebags under Yoongi's dull eyes. Yoongi scoffs.

"I don't need you to take care of me, I'm an adult after all" The blonde states and crosses his arms over his chest. Hoseok tilts his head to the side and sighs.

"We both know it's not healthy for you to stay in the studio 24/7" He reminds his hyung. Yoongi draws out a long groan.

"Yeah yeah, stop nagging, you're not my mom" He complains as he pours himself a cup of pure black coffee. He takes a sip, careful not to burn his tongue.

"I'm just saying. Maybe you should try dating or something, to have something else to do every once in a while" The orange headed boy suggests softly. The blondes face scrunches up in disgust.

"A partner is just more work, a waste of time and another voice nagging" He says before taking a sip of caffeine again. Hoseok sighs.

"I tried" The younger mumbles under his breath before standing up and patting Yoongi on the shoulder before walking out with a 'bye hyung, take care!'.

Yoongi finishes his cup of coffee and places the empty cup in the sink. He then heads to the bathroom and jumps in the shower to relax his tight muscles from all the sitting he has done. He lets the warm water run down his shoulders and back. He ends up just standing in the shower until the water runs cold. He turns off the water and steps out into the cold air. Quickly, he dries himself with a fluffy towel and pulls on a hoodie and a pair of jeans.

The music producer decides to attempt to write some lyrics for the song his working on at the moment. After an hour of just sitting with the pen in his hand and a blank piece of paper in front of him, he gives up and decides to go for a walk instead. He grabs his jacket, his smaller notebook that fits in his pocket, his phone, keys and wallet and heads out of the quiet apartment.

He walks slowly along the sidewalks in the chilly November air. He doesn't really think of anything, which is weird and unfamiliar. Usually his head is roaming and rushing with thoughts of all kinds. He often feels like he just wants to build a wall that blocks out the noise in his brain, but now that he feels so ..... blank, he feels almost a little anxious.

While wondering why he feels so blank and empty today, Yoongi doesn't notice how the rain starts pouring down on him and how people around him start hurrying under a roof or into their cars. Only as he steps into a puddle and the water splashes up on his leg, he notices the change of weather and hurries to the closest café.