Chapter VII

A/N: Yo whut this has like 103 reads whet the feck

**************************************************************

Standing at Hoseok's front door, Yoongi fixes his hair before knocking. He hears the shouting of his friends quiet down before the door opens and a smiley red head invites him in.

"Guys! Yoongi hyung is here!" He shouts and Yoongi winces and prays for his friend's neighbours sake. Soon you can hear a pair of feet platter against the floor, getting closer.  An excited Jimin practically jumps on the blonde male at the door. He squeezes his arms around the olders neck.

"Yoongi hyung! I'm so glad you're feeling better!" He exlaims. Taken aback by the powerful greeting, Yoongi awkwardly pats Jimin's back. Jimin blushes and sheepishly lets go.

"Sorry, that was a bit much, wasn't it?" He cringes at his own behaviour. Yoongi laughs at the younger's face and nods. Even though deep down, he wouldn't mind if he was approached like that every day, but only by Jimin though.

"Yeaaaah, a little" He scrunches up his nose playfully. Jimin blushes a little more and runs away cutely to flop on the sofa face down. Yoongi swears his heart swelled a little at the sight, but immediately drops his smile when Hoseok gives him a knowing smirk. 

***************************************************************

Jimin stays on the sofa as the others gather in the kitchen to prepare snacks. He lays face down in the cushion, hoping it will cool his face down.

"I see progress already" Tae whispers in the ear of the lump on the sofa. Jimin jumps up in surprise and holds a hand over his chest to calm his heartbeat. Tae smiles and sits down next to his friend.

"You think?" Jimin asks quietly, playing with his hands in his lap. The carefree brunette throws an arm around his worried friend's shoulder loosely. He looks at Jimin and brings him closer.

"It's really obvious that he likes you, everyone can see it" He whispers, only so Jimin can hear. Tae gives him a 'believe me'  look. He shifts his eyes past Jimin and gets up.

"Oh sorry, you probably wanna sit here. It's all yours" Tae says with a smirk and winks at Jimin before walking away to the sofa where Jungkook is currently sprawled out and jumps on him. Jimin turns around and sees Yoongi with a bowl of popcorn. He watches the blonde sit down next to him, then discreetly glares at the brunette, who's too distracted by trying to smother Jungkook with cuddles. Yoongi places the popcorn bowl on the coffee table.

"Why's he so weird?" He asks while leaning back. Jimin turns to face Yoongi and shrugs.

"Isn't he always though?" He says and Yoongi hums in agreement, eyeing the duo on the other couch.

Hoseok walks in the room with drinks and Seokjin behind him with different kinds of candy. Namjoon walks in last and turns off the lights, the only light in the room being the light from the TV. Hoseok opens netflix and sits down in an armchair.

"So what horror movie do you wanna watch, since that's the only way I was gonna get you here?" He asks, the question directed at Yoongi. Yoongi gives him an evil smile and thinks for a minute.

"Can we watch that new version of IT? I haven't seen it yet" He asks. Hoseok has to think what movie that is, because he doesn't fuck with scary movies so he doesn't know.

"Is that the one with the clown?" Jimin asks. Yoongi nods. Both Hoseok and Jimin wince at the thought of clowns. Yoongi smiles fondly, more at Jimin than Hoseok.

"It's fine you can hide behind me" Yoongi coos at Jimin. Jimin immediately blushes and hides it by laughing softly and leaning his face against the side of Yoongi's bicep. Yoongi fights the urge to scoop the soft boy up in his arms. Their cute moment is interrupted.

"That's real cute but who's gonna protect me huh?" Hoseok says sarcastically. Namjoon and Jin laugh and pull the frantic red head between them.

"It's ok baby, mama and papa will protect you" Jin jokes and hugs Hoseok tightly. Hoseok calms down a little but is still butthurt like a small child.

"It's not funny! I don't like clowns!!!" He yells and crosses his arms across his chest with a pout. Namjoon laughs and grabs the remote control form the adult child's grip and starts the movie.

********************************************************

Whenever Jimin would get scared, he would grab onto Yoongi's arm and eventually hide his head in the older's shoulder, a light blush dusting his cheeks. If it was anyone else, Yoongi would've probably punched them in the face a long time ago, but Jimin's quiet squeals made his heart melt. He covered the urge to coo at the younger by chuckling and patting his back reassuringly.

Tae and Kook on the other hand had fallen asleep not even halfway into the movie, Tae practically laying on top of the younger boy, head in the crook of the others neck. Kook with his arm securely placed around Tae's waist. Friends? ptfff.

The trio on the third sofa were probably the loudest. Apparaently not only Hoseok has a strong fear of clowns, also Jin isn't too fond of them. So, Namjoon ended up being sat in the middle and Hoseok and Jin clinging onto him for dear life through the most of the movie. Hoseok screeching like a freaking fire alarm every once in a while, Jin mumbling 'it's not real, it's not real, it's not real' over and over again and Namjoon telling them both to shut up so the others can enjoy the movie.

When the movie ended, Namjoon leaned forward with the two full grown men glued to his sides, and grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. He couldn't move from the sofa so he ended up pulling a blanket over himself and the other two and slowly lulling to dreamland after the two scaredy cats calmed down.

Yoongi and Jimin were also on the brink of sleep as the movie ended and they were comfortable in their place so they too floated away to dreamland.