Chapter IX

A/N: new story/stories coming soon 0_0 also sorry this is a filler kinda chapter again aaaahh

***********************************************

TWO WEEKS LATER

Jimin bounces his left leg nervously as he sits on the couch in Yoongi's studio. He had brought food for his forever-working hyung and Yoongi was now scarfing down that exact food. Jimin didn't have an appetite though.

He had recieved an invitation to his older brother's wedding earlier this week. You see, you'd think 'oh how fun! my brother's getting married to someone he loves'  but Jimin's relationship with his brother wasn't exactly the most genuine. When they were kids, the older of the two would torture his younger brother when no one was watching. Jimin's brother was so selfish and jealous that their parents put money and time into Jimin's hobby, dancing. Their parents always making sure to be there for their son, supporting him, going to every single performance. Jimin, who was a very fragile and sensitive child, got easily hurt by every insult his brother spat his way. His brother would lock him into the wardrobe so he would be late for practice and soak his dance shoes in the toilet until they were almost ruined. Since that didn't work, their parents always peppering Jimin's chubby face with kisses, his brother started abusing him when they were home alone, always making sure the bruises were in places where no one could see them.

So, to say Jimin wasn't very excited about the wedding and having to face his brother, was an understatement. In the invitation he was told he could bring a plus one. He had asked Jungkook to come as more of a protector then a friend to bring along. But Jungkook and Taehyung are going to meet Jungkook's parents the same weekend. So now he was going to ask his blonde hyung for protection. It was a long shot, since Yoongi doesn't know much anything about Jimin's family. Who would want to go to a stranger's wedding?

"Hyung?" Jimin asks weakly. He cringes at the way his voice trembles. Yoongi notices the change in the younger's usually bright persona. He looks up with curious eyes signaling for the nervous male to speak. Jimin inhales shakily.

"Would you mind coming as my plus one to my brother's wedding?" He voices out quickly. The older doesn't say anything, trying to process the sentence.

"I wouldn't be asking for anyone unless I wouldn't be scared to go alone" Jimin adds quickly with a mumble. Yoongi furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean, scared to go alone?" The blonde asks. Jimin sighs and starts explaining his past experiences. When he finishes, he looks down at his hands as he plays with them. Yoongi looks at the younger in sympathy and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, I'll come with you, I won't leave you alone with him" He says assuringly. Jimin smiles gratefully at his hyung as a huge wave of relief hits him, partly because he won't have to face his evil brother on his own and partly because he finally told someone about his childhood traumas.