Chapter XI

Jimin stands at the doorway as Yoongi is putting his shoes on, about to leave to his own apartment.
They made breakfast at 2pm, oh wait let me correct that, Jimin made breakfast while Yoongi was whining about why they couldn't just stay in bed. Jimin, introduced to this new side of Yoongi, blushing furiously when Yoongi literally tried pulling the younger away from the stove, but ending just clinging onto him from behind.

Yoongi stands up when his shoelaces are tied messily. He grabs his suit from yesterday. He was wearing some grey sweatpants and a hoodie of Jimin's. They fit him pretty well since they were about the same height.

They say their goodbyes and Jimin closes the door behind Yoongi. Yoongi walks in the elevator, pushes the button to the first floor and waits for the doors to close. When the elevator slowly starts moving his mind starts wandering all over the events this weekend. He thinks of how nervous Jimin was before the wedding and how that somehow clicked something in Yoongi, making him get all protective. His heartbeat quickens when he thinks about how it felt to hold the others hand. His heart swells at the picture imprinted in his brain of Jimin curling up against him in the dark. His train of thought comes to an end when the elevator jolts to a stop.

Do I like Jimin? he wonders.

Well duh, isn't it obvious? the faint sarcastic voice of his heart says.

"Fuck it" Yoongi mumbles to himself as he quickly pushes the button to Jimin's floor. He isn't completely sure what he's about to do. He doesn't know if he, right now, is on his way to confess or kiss the cute boy or ask him on a date, but one thing he does know for sure, there's no turning back now.

With this sudden burst of adrenalin, he bounces his leg up and down as he waits to arrive at the right floor. He checks his hair in the elevator mirror, like there's any saving it now with the residue of last nights hair gel and the many hours of sleep he had.

A wonderful 'pling'  is heard and the blonde almost pushes over an old lady with a walking stick. He mutters a quick 'sorry' and rushes to the end of the hallway where Jimin's front door is located. He takes a deep breath and knocks three times quickly. After a minute he hears some shuffling and Jimin appears with dripping wet hair, making his white tshirt stick to his upper chest.

"Did you forget something?" Jimin asks as he sees the flushed boy at his door. Yoongi shakes his head. Jimin laughs and raises an eyebrow.

"So? What is it?" He asks, now curious. Yoongi clears his throat awkwardly.

"Umm I was thinking if you maybe wanted to go on a date with me sometime" The blonde says a little unclearly. He waits for an answer while looking at his own toes fascinatedly, shifting his weight back and forth from his heels to his toes. Jimin's eyes widen and a blush starts from the nape of his neck and stretches up to his cheeks.

"Sure, I would love to!" Jimin says after he has composed himself back together. He beams at Yoongi cresent eyed and Yoongi feels like he's going to faint from endorphins. He smiles back with a wide gummy smile, an evident blush on his cheeks.

"Okay, bye!" He says quickly before sprinting off like a child with a present. Jimin chuckles at his silly behavior. When did Min Yoongi turn so soft?

"Bye!" He shouts after him, even though the other is already in the elevator mumbling 'oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god'  to himself while fanning his face with his hands.