1 - Life is Unfair

I sat at my desk, not paying attention to what my teacher was saying.

"You need to find where x and y is but only using blah blah blah blah...." My teacher writes on the chalkboard.

My crush, Jungkook, sits right in front of me which is very distracting in my opinion. Most of the time I stare at his gorgeous brown hair.

"SinB! Please answer number 5 please." My teacher calls me. Damn it, I don't even know what we are doing.

"Um....."

She clears her throat, "I'll see you after class." I slid down my chair in embarrassment.

Jungkook turns around and smiles, Don't worry, I wasn't paying attention either."

I return the smile, o my gosh, he smiled at me! And that was the first time he talked to me! What if he likes me? Nah, don't get ahead of yourself, SinB.

I drag myself over to my teacher's desk. "I'm sorry, I will focus from now on."

"Hmm.... I accept your apology but you will have detention on Friday," She hands me a slip of paper.

Great. Today's Monday, 4 more days.

I attempt to unlock my locker but it doesn't work. I bang my head against the locker, making my classmate, Jhope, jump in surprise.

"Geez, you scared me," Jhope placed his hand over his heart. "I almost got a heart attack."

"This stupid locker doesn't open," I say in frustration, trying to do my locker combo again.

Aha! It worked, I'm a genius! "Finally," I mumble.

My bestie, Eunha, comes up to me. "I have to tell you something." She whispers, noticing Jhope. "Oh, hi, Jhope."

I see Jhope's face turn red, "Hi Eunha." Looks like someone has a crush.

"I'll be there in a minute," I say, grabbing my textbooks and shoving them into my backpack.

Once Eunha leaves, Jhope starts dropping his textbooks, flustered by Eunha's greeting.

I smirk, "See ya Jhope."

"Oh y-yea, see ya," he waves back at me, face red with a small smile.

---

I open my textbooks and flip to the page for my homework. I have stupid math questions that I wasn't paying attention in class. Eunha sits next to me, leaning against the tree we are sitting under. The wind blows, making the leaves rustle. The page I was on flips, rolling the pencil that was in the textbook away.

"Stupid wind," I mutter.

"Doesn't it feel nice?" Eunha closes her eyes. She's the smarter one so she already finished her homework.

"What did you want to tell me?" I ask, remembering what she said earlier.

Her eyes open wide, glistening under the sunlight. She leans in close, whispering in my ear. "Jungkook is going to ask a girl out tomorrow!"

My brain freezes as soon as I hear those words come out of her mouth. No freaking way. What if he asks me out? What would I say to him?

"He is going to ask me out!" Eunha squeals, snapping me out of my fangirling self.

"What?"

"He's so perfect," she says dreamily, ignoring me.

Why did I think he was going to ask me out? Obviously Eunha is much better than me. Every boy always goes after her, not me. I'm the invisible friend. The friend where every boy ignores. I still haven't told Eunha that I like Jungkook, even though I liked him much longer than she has.

"Oh, that's great," I say flatly. "Just great."

---

I slam myself against my bed. Why do boys hate me so much? I punch the air, visualizing an imaginary punching bag. I'll never be as good as Eunha, I should give up.

But the thing is,

I can't.

I trudge myself over to my bathroom and lock the door. I look myself in the mirror; acne covering every spot on my skin, my ugly eyes, lips, hair. I dab some lipstick on my lips, a little better. Add some mascara, blush, foundation. I admire my finish product, myself covered in makeup. I still look like the ugly SinB. Even makeup can't make me look better, what can?

Bing!

A text message from Eunha popped up on my phone.

From: Eunha

I need some help, which outfit looks the best? I wanna to look good for Jungkook tmr. <3

She sent me 3 outfits that were all cute. My clothes look like trash compared to hers.

From: SinB

The 2nd one but all looks so cute, see ya tmr <3

I throw my phone on my bed but instead of landing on the soft mattress, it lands on the floor. I run over to it to make sure it's not hurt. Shoot, it cracked.

I hate my life.

•••

Here is my new book, SinHope! A lot of people liked Sinhope in my other book  so I decided to make a book dedicated to them! XD Don't mind my book cover, I'm gonna change it soon :)

I hope you'll enjoy his book but just a warning, it's going to be a slow update (thanks to you school) but I'll try my best ;)

Gfriend and BTS in the same stage and their waiting room next to each other!!! What if they met each other off camera? Jffkodsmjsk

The ending was inspired by my precious phone which screen got cracked this afternoon cause it fell of my chair onto the ground. I "love" my life. But I'm going to get killed by my parents, help. >_<