8 - You're Crazy

Previously

Jungkook leans forward so that only our noses were between us, "It's you."

And then he kissed me, filling the space that was once between us. This was the moment I have been waiting for and it's happening.

I smile against his lips while he caresses my cheek. Once we pull apart, he leads me back inside school.

I spot Eunha and Jhope together in the corner. She leans in towards him while he rubs her back. I smile at them, having no idea I just ruined two of my special friendships.

•••

Everyone watches as we enter the cafeteria. There has a been a rumor about us being an item. Some are disappointed but some are happy. Mixed feelings you could say.

Jungkook stands up in the middle of the cafeteria and clears his throat. "I have a special announcement to make." He looks at my direction, grinning. "SinB, will you be my bae that my sin needs?" (A/N: Y'all wtf did I just write lmao I'm sorry for the cringe)

I don't answer but instead I kiss him right in front of the whole school. Jhope who is sitting with Eunha, has his jaw dropped, gawking at the sight of us. Eunha looks away in disgust.

"I'm glad that you're mine," I whisper in his ear.

That afternoon, Jungkook came up to me and slung his arm around my shoulder, "Hey babe, wanna drink some coffee?"

Jhope looked away awkwardly. "Sorry Jungkook but I need some help with my homework."

He shoots a dirty glance at Jhope, "I could help you. You know, I'm smarter than you think."

"Jhope has been tutoring me since the beginning of this year. I trust you but..." I kiss him on the cheek to inform him that I'm still his.

"Oh, I'll text you later," He plants a kiss on my lips before he leaves. I link arms with Jhope and we walk towards my house.

The house that practically was Jhope's second home felt empty and out of place. 'Why did I have to start liking her? It makes everything 100 times more complicated' he thought, mentally frustrated at himself.

He couldn't bring himself to look at her anymore without his heart fluttering. When he did meet her gaze, he got lost in her eyes like a black hole sucking you in. It just wasn't possible to be normal around her anymore.

Once the mini tutoring session was over, he got a call from Eunha. Strange.

"Hello? Eunha?" Instead of her voice, a loud crash echoed through his phone. A faint giggle could be heard.

"Hobi~ I needdd youuuu~" Her words slurred.

"You okay? Where are you?"

"I'm..." she giggles, "I'm att a clubbb~" Before he could ask anymore, she hung up. What the hell is she doing at a club?

As a nice guy he was, he rushed over to the only club he could think of. Even from a far distance, he could see a petite girl attempting to walk but only to stumble every now and then. "Eunha! Stay right where you are!" He calls out from his window.