6 - I Hate You

Instead of him leaning into a kiss, he just winks and pulls away. My face starts to heat up, 'Did I really think he was going to kiss me? Get it together SinB!' He smirks at my flustered form, "Lets go, we don't want to be late for class, right?" He takes my hand and leads us to our class which happens to be Chemistry.

And Eunha and Jungkook also so happens to be in our class.

Just great.

"Okay class, we are going to be learning about DNA. Can anyone tell me about it?" Mrs. Park, our teacher, asks. No one raises their hand resulting in an awkward silence. "Well, no worries, we are going to be researching about it! You'll be working in a group of 4. First group will be Jungkook, SinB, Eunha, and Jhope."

I look at Jhope and then glance at Jungkook. He pouts but walks over to us.

"Hey SinB," He slides down onto the seat across from me. He doesn't even acknowledge Jhope's presence. Jhope bitterly smiles and says hi to Eunha who sat down across from him.

"Hi Jhope! You're smart, right? Unlike someone I know." Eunha smiles at him. Jungkook rolls his eyes while I cough. Jhope shrugs and looks at me, speaking with his eyes, 'What happened between them?'

'I don't know, maybe they broke up' I say back.

I noticed that Jungkook and Eunha never took a glance at each other. Jungkook's attention was on his worksheet that he was staring blankly at while Eunha's was on Jhope.

She twirled her hair and giggling at everything Jhope said. I guess he wasn't having it cause his eyes were looking at me, pleading for me to save him.

"So Eunha, um, what happened?" I awkwardly start talking to her. But when she glared at me, I knew I messed up.

"Jungkook is being a sh*tty boyfriend," she rolls her eyes at him. He coughs, "Yea right, you're being a b*tchy girlfriend flirting with every boy you see! SinB was right after all." The pencil he was holding snapped apart due to his aggressiveness.

"Me? B*tchy? You're just jealous that boys are all over me while every girl thinks you're trash!"

"Get over yourself," he rolls his eyes. While they fight, I try to hide my smirk. My plan worked and now, I just have to wait until they break up.

Jungkook's eyes is filled with anger as he looks as Eunha. His sweat glimmers under the light making him look 100x more hotter than he already his. I hide in my inner fangirl but I mange to let out a tiny squeal earning a dirty glance from her but a wink from Jungkook.

"Now you go off flirting with other girls. Wow, just wow." Eunha says.

"Like you care."

Eunha puts her hand over her chest, "Well, excuse me Mr. arrogant, at least I'm much more nicer than you."

He let's out a laugh, "Sure, sure, let your brain get more polluted than it already is."

She stands up with her hands on her hips, "I'll leave you so you can hook up with every single girl on this planet, a**hole."

"We broke up right?!" He calls after her. When she ignores him, he turns back to us. "I guess I'm single,"

Jhope doesn't smile at the thought that he could be Eunha because he fell in love with the wrong girl.

•••