4 - Surprise Visitor

Jhope went over to Eunha who was sitting with her friends and Jungkook.

"Uh, Eunha?" He said hesitantly.

Eunha looked up and stopped talking. Her friends whispered to each other while Jungkook glared at him.

"Oh, um, I'm Jhope. Uh, I just wanted to say hi I guess."

"Well, nice to meet you," She smiled, "Jhope."

He started walking back, embarrassed. Once he left, Jungkook pulled her closer to him. 'That loser better not bother us again.' He thought.

Jhope sat back down. SinB, who was watching everything, interrogated him.

"What did she say? What did you do?" I asked him.

"It failed..... I didn't know what to say..." He mumbled.

"You just lost a perfectly good chance!" I raised my voice at him.

"Jungkook and her friends were glaring at me and giving me dirty looks! Why don't you try if you think it's so easy!" He yelled at me.

"Fine! I will!" I stood up and started my journey to get Jungkook back.

---

I waited at the front doors after school for Jungkook. He usually comes at 4:30 pm. Don't ask me how I know. Let me just say I did some "special" research.

Finally I spotted him in his brown timberlands, white shirt, and black jeans. Handsome as always.

"Jungkook!" I called out after him. He ignored me or I think he did. Then I realized that he was wearing earbuds. Dang it, I'll have run to catch up to him.

Using all my entertainment and breath, I managed to catch up. "Jungkook!" I tapped his shoulders. He took his earbuds out and turned to look at me.

"You scared the hell out of me!" He covered his mouth. "Sorry, I almost had a heart attack." He jokingly said while smiling. "What's up SinBae?"

I suddenly couldn't think of anything to say, "Uh, everything's good. I just wanted to say hi?" I say not surely.

He chuckles, "Well hi to you. Wanna walk home together?"

"S-sure?"

He laughs again, this time showing his cute little bunny teeth.

"Um, so, you are dating Eunha?" I ask even though I know the answer to that.

"Yes I am. Eunha's boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook." He states.

"Congrats on your, um, proposal?"

"Thanks. Wait, your Eunha's bestie, right?" He asks me, I nod. "Have any advice for me?"

"Not reall–" I stop mid sentence. This is my chance to say bad things about her! This is going smoothly. "Actually yes I do."

"She is a, um, a little clingy sometimes. You might get annoyed and want some personal space."

"Oh, okay, what else?"

"Sometimes she can be very protective over somebody, like you, and not let you talk to other girls. But she will talk t– I mean flirt with other boys." I lie.