Epilogue

As life always as to get worse somehow, my horrible day has just begun.

I walked into school with my head down. Tears still crawled down my cheek but I need to stay strong. If not for me, then for Hope.

I skipped school for 2 weeks. Jungkook texted me a lot during the first week but soon gave up. I thought that he was giving me space and time but it was for a different reason. A reason that was my nightmare.

"You've got to be kidding me," I say out loud. The first thing that greets me is Jungkook and Eunha holding hands as they smile at each other. My eyes meet his and for a second, I see guilt but that quickly turns into a smirk.

"Well, well, well, isn't it Miss SinB?" Jungkook says. Eunha clings onto him, smirking as well.

I roll my eyes. "I see how it is, Jungkook." I spit my words at him. "We were never meant for each other in the first place. You are just as toxic as Eunha."

Jungkook chuckles, "Jealous?"

Eunha butts in, "I know your little trick, you disgusting rat. Go back to your ugly boyfriend."

I blink my eyes, trying to keep the tears in. "I hate you both."

•••

Since then, I get bullied by Eunha and her little crew. They kick me, punch me, accuse me of things, take pictures of me, etc... My life has become a living hell.

But smelling the sunflowers each day has kept me going. "Thank you, Hoseok," I whisper. Sometimes I feel his presence with me. It's like he never left.

I visit his grave sometimes, only when I feel strong enough. Usually I would break down halfway there and turn around. I also found out he died because of heart cancer.

My father also died from heart cancer. And my mom, she abandoned me with my older sister, but she also left me alone.

Everybody who was important to me left me in the dust.

There was no one to lead me on in life.

I felt useless.

•••

I had become a person who didn't go to school anymore. I had social anxiety and depression. I went to therapy but no one seems to understand me.

The only thing I did was sit and stare at the beautiful sunflowers.

All of them died except the fake one.

And it always remind me of him.

My sunflower, Jung Hoseok.

And I'll never stop until I disappear from this world too. Then I'll finally meet him and embrace him forever, never letting go.

A tear drops onto the flower.

I love you.

•••

hope you guys enjoyed this book ;)

i'm going to be making a Sowjin book (finally) so hope you guys will like that one too (shameless self promo xD)

ill sea you guys in my next book! Thank you guys so much <3