18. eighteen

chapter eighteen • 18
↠ ↠ ↠

chapter eighteen • 18↠ ↠ ↠

"Goodbye,"

•••

It's been a long time since Peter Maximoff encountered Charles Xavier, or anyone in fact. As Peter ran towards the school, he felt something off when he saw it. Apart from the kids in the yellow car in front of him, one with blue skin and a tail, Peter felt as though something bad was happening to the school.

After throwing away his food and briefly looking at the business card for the school, Peter dashed off towards it.

He ran through the hallways until he reached a metallic like room. Only thing was wrong though, there was an explosion. Peter glanced at the several people behind him before moving a piece of floating debris out of his way and cracking his knuckles.

Peter saw a woman, Natalie Parker. She had her hands out, small vines were forming out of her palms. The fire from the explosion just barely touching her finger tips. Her face looked distraught, even so, she still remained as beautiful as ever. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held her hand with his other and ran her outside.

He then ran to the one he met ten years ago whose name was Hank and ran him outside. Peter dashed back into the room and saw a blonde female who held her hands up. He ran her outside and then went back into the building to grab the lady with the short hair. She was in a position that looks like she's ready to dance so Peter grabbed onto her hands and pretended to dance, making a kissing noise before running her out.

He ran towards the entrance of the mansion and saw the ground beginning to explode. Peter whisked the four students out until he saw a student on top of the stairs. Using the explosion to his advantage, Peter ran up the rising floorboards and onto the stairs. He grabbed onto the female and then ran along the wall and outside to drop her off.

Peter then ran to the study room and grabbed a student from on the balcony and two other students. When he faced another girl, he saw that her fish bowl and its contents were everywhere. Peter grabbed onto the glass bowl and scooped up the goldfish and the water and then placed it into the girl's hands. He proceeded to run her out of the building.

Peter spent a few nanoseconds checking every room and under the furniture when he made it into one of the bathrooms. A blonde haired boy was combing his hair, so Peter threw the kids comb out of his hands. Peter then licked his hands and then spiked up the kids hair before running him out.

Peter proceeded to clear out an entire science class of its students and teacher. He then made it onto a balcony where a guy was making a move to kiss a girl. The girl clearly didn't want the kiss and was staring at him in disgust. The boy's hands were on her shoulders and he already had his tongue out before her even reached her.