- Jungkook -

Setting: At an Arcade

Jungkook bangs his fist on the claw machine in frustration. You walk over to him, and hand him your cotton candy. He nods his head in thanks and rips off a piece.

"Let's take a break from that game and see wait the other members are doing, You've been trying to get a prize from that claw machine for an hour now," you tell him.

"Ok."

You and Jungkook walk over to the members closest to where you are. You stop next to the car game Jimin and Rap Monster are playing. Jungkook takes another bite out of his cotton candy. You watch as Jimin's car passes Rap Monster's, and stiffen as Jungkook shuffles closer to you, thinking you didn't notice.

Jimin throws his arms up in victory.

"Yeah! Better luck next time!" he yells.

Rap Monster pats Jimin on the back and turns to us.

"No prizes?" He asks.

Jungkook looks down in defeat.

"No."

You rub Jungkook's back as Rap Monster nods.

"There's always next time," he reassures Jungkook.

"Let's play again!" Jimin exclaims.

"Ok, ok, but this time I'm not going easy on you," Rap Monster teases.

You turn your head to see Suga playing a basketball mini game across the arcade. You start to walk that way, and Jungkook follows.

"Hello," Suga says without taking his eyes off the hoop.

"Hi."

"Hello."

There is silence until Suga finishes the game with a score of 113.

"Good Job Suga!" You say.

He nods and smiles. It's obvious that he realizes Jungkook has no prize. Jungkook bites his lip, until you break the silence. You point to the Slushie machine.

"Let's go get a Slushie."

"Ok, sounds good," Jungkook says.

"Bye Suga," You say, and walk toward the machine.

You and him walk over to the large Slushie machine, and Jungkook throws away the cotton candy stick in a nearby trash can. He comes back the decide a flavor of Slushie, and settles for cherry. You choose your favorite flavor, too.

You and him move over to an empty seating place and choose a table. There is no one in eyesight of where you and him are sitting, so you take this moment to talk to Jungkook privately.

"You know you don't have to be good at everything just because everyone expects that from you."

"I understand."

"But I want you to remember that for more than just a claw machine. It's for everything," You explain.

"I know, but I still want to try hard, though," he says.

"You can, and that's a great trait to have, but just remember that the other members and I understand that you won't be good at everything. You're setting an unrealistic image for yourself."

"I wasn't trying to be good at everything. I just... I really wanted the tiger that was in that claw machine."

"Um... why the tiger?" You ask.

There is a long silence before he finally answers.

"Because tigers are your favorite animal." he mumbles with his head down.

You cock your head in confusion.

He takes a long sip of his Slushie and then stands up. You stand up with him, still confused.

He stares you dead in the eye as he speaks.

"I wanted to get that tiger for you. As a gift."

You stare at him in shock. He takes a step closer to you until he's only inches away from your face.

"I love you," he says.

You keep staring in shock as he wraps his hands around your waist and keeps staring at you with a warm stare. Soon enough, you're wrapped up in a kiss. It fills you with warmth as you wrap your arms around his neck.

He pulls away slowly and you look at the ground.

"I... I love you too."