- Namjoon -

Setting: A college building

You are in a VERY boring class, sketching your name over and over in your book. There are only a few minutes left of the school day.

You snap to attention when the teacher's voice raises.

"Here's tonight's homework," she said.

The bell rings, and you grab your stuff. You grab the homework on the way out of class.

The hallway is filled with bustling people. You clutch your books closer to your chest. You make your way to your locker, and gather your stuff into your bag. You enter back into the crowd to go to your bus. You keep your head down to keep yourself from getting hit in the face.

You didn't see him coming, but he was.

He hit right into you, making you drop all your stuff. At first, you're angry.

And then you see his eyes.

Filled with worry and guilt, he stares at you.

Then, he reaches down to gather your stuff. You're too stunned to move.

You snap out of it when he hands you your stuff.

"Sorry."

Before you can say anything, he shuffles away.

"Wait-"

But you're too late.

All night you think about that boy. Something about the genuine kindness in his eyes, kept you up at night.

The next day you keep your eyes peeled for that same boy. You soon learn his name is Kim Namjoon.

Throughout the day, you can't stay focused. You keep telling yourself over and over that it was a one time thing and he probably just felt bad.

Until the end of the day comes.

You're one of the last people to get to the buses, due to crowded halls and slow walkers.

You are standing in the hall, about to start towards the doors, when you feel someone looking at you.

Watching you.

You turn around to see the same boy who bumped into you yesterday standing, staring at you.

You start to take a breath to call out his name, but before you can he turns and runs.

"Wait!"

You wanted to talk to him, but he didn't stop.

"Come back!"

He kept on running, and at this point, you didn't care about the buses.

"NAMJOON!"

He stops abruptly, making you run into him. He grabs your shoulders, stopping you from falling backwards. He turns around, staring back at you with the same heart shuddering eyes.

You just stare, not knowing what to say.

"I didn't mean to-"

He stops you, crashing him lips against yours.

For a second, you forget that you're standing in the middle of the hallway.

Until you hear the bus's engines start up. You pull away.

"The buses are-"

Namjoon places a finger on your lips.

"I'll drive you home."

Hello ARMYs! So, even though I did do a imagine for each member so far, I will still be making more. I also wanted to ask, who else is pretty much dead from the new album? I know I am, because it's SO GOOD!!! Anyway, thank you all for reading what I have so far!