- J-Hope -

J-Hope presses the "Play" button and the intro to the song you worked together on to make starts playing. He gets into position and you do the same. You get the whole dance right until...

At one point towards the end of the song there was a slide. You both have to slide left, but when you accidently slide right, you crash right into J-Hope. You fall, and put put your arms out to save you. J-Hope rushes and turns off the music. You slowly sit up and cradle your ankle.

"Are you Ok?" he asks.

"I...I don't know," you stutter.

"Does it hurt alot?"

"Yeah."

He looks it over and decides it looks kinda lopsided.

"Then let's take you to the hospital for an X-ray. Can you walk?" he asked.

You shake your head.

Suddenly, J-Hope bends down, and picks you up. You blush as he wraps you in his arms and carries you out to the car to take you to the hospital. Just then you realize how strong he really is.

He slowly lowers you into the passenger's seat, and you use his arm for support. He gets into the driver's seat, turns on the car, and starts driving.

You arrive at the hospital, and get out of the car. J-Hope rushes over to help you. You limp over to the ER, leaning on J-Hope for support.

Once you sign/check in, you limp over to the waiting room. You sit down, and J-Hope sits next to you.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you," you say.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault, it's just that...if your ankle's broken, that means we can't practice our dance anymore until it's healed," he explains.

"I know, I'm so sorry," you apologize.

"It's not your fault, I just...really like practicing with you."

You're shocked at what you just heard. You nod your head to hide your shock because you felt the same way about practicing with J-Hope.

"Y/N, the doctor will be seeing you now."

You limp over to the room to get X-Rayed. When you get the results, J-Hope sighs.

Your ankle is broken.

They get your ankle in a cast and send you home.

When you get home, you huddle in a big pile of blankets as J-Hope informs the other members about your broken ankle. You start scrolling through possible movies to watch.

Soon after you pick a movie, J-Hope enters the room. He takes one look at the blanket huddle you're in and smiles.

"May I join you?"

Before you know it you're in a blanket heap with J-Hope and the movie's almost over. It's 12:00 AM.

You flop down on the couch.

"I think I'm just gonna fall asleep...here," you say in between yawns. Your eyes close as you drift off to sleep.

You open your eyes to J-Hope's face only a foot away from yours. He's sitting beside the couch you're sleeping on.

"You look beautiful when you sleep."

An indescribable feeling overcomes you.

A feeling that pulls your face closer to J-Hope's, until it's only about 5 inches away from his.

Then 4 inches...

Then 3 inches...

Then 2 inches...

Then 1...

You close your eyes and you push your lips against his.

0 inches.

Your hands find their way around his neck. His hands hold your face as he passionately kisses you for what felt like hours.

You wished that the kiss could last for more then just hours.

Days.

Weeks.

Months.

You wished it could last...

Forever.