- Taehyung -

Setting: At a park during a photoshoot

You and Taehyung watch as Jin poses for his photo. The cameraman take multiple pictures before Jin chooses another pose. Suddenly, Jimin comes over to where you and Taehyung are both standing.

"Would you guys mind looking around here for a coffee shop?" Jimin asks.

"I don't mind at all."

"Me neither. We'll walk around to see if we can find one."

"Ok, sounds good," Jimin says.

You and Taehyung start walking around keeping you eyes peeled for a coffee shop.

"This place seems...familiar," Taehyung says.

"Well, most streets around here look alike," You joke.

"You're probably right," he says.

After a few more minutes of walking, you come across a small building with a large sign above it spelling out, "Pineland Street Coffee".

"Perfect! Let's go inside."

You and Taehyung order 12 coffees, seven for the members and the rest for the staff. You walk outside and instead of walking back the way you came, you continued down the sidewalk.

When you and Taehyung passed the tall wall of trees dividing the coffee shop from the building next to it, Taehyung's eyes lit up.

"I knew I remembered this place from somewhere!" he exclaimed pointed to the building on the other side of the tree wall.

It was a large ballroom dance academy.

"This is where I learned to slow-dance!" he exclaimed. "Let's go in and say hi!"

Without waiting for a response, he started speed-walking up to the entrance. You follow close behind.

After a big reunion with Taehyung's old dance teacher, you place the coffees down on a table.

"I have to go fill out some paperwork for my last student, so I'll be right back," the dance instructor explains, before walking up a flight of stair and disappearing.

"Wanna see the dance studio?" Taehyung says with a smirk.

"Sure," you say, following him through a pair of double doors.

As you walk in, you stop and stare in amazement. It is a huge room with polished floors stretching across what seems like a 50 yard room. And the best part- A gorgeous chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

You're interrupted from your thoughts as piano music starts to play. When you look around, you see Taehyung if front of you, with his hand extended outwards.

"May I have this dance?" he says.

You blush and take his hand. You can barely remember how to slow dance, but get the hang of it after a bit.

Step by step, Taehyung pulls you closer. You forget about everything except Taehyung's endless chocolate eyes.

Soon enough, the song ends.

Too soon.

He smiles as you and him meet eyes.

All you could think about was how beautiful Taehyung was.

Was this what it was like to love someone?

Taehyung?

~ BTS Imagines ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें