Time to pack

Alex had packed and left with Drew, Elizabeth and the babies. This gave me time to pack a few things in a bag. I wanted to get this done as quickly as possible. Just as I finished up I called the boys.

Chello?

"Call the boys. I'm leaving in ten," I said to Frazier.

Ryan, you need lighten up. You're so tense that if someone put a piece of coal up your ass, it would come out a diamond.

I swear if it wasn't for this being a phone call I would beat his ass for that comment. I rolled my eyes.

"Just do it," I barked.

Fineeee.  Geez you're no fun.

I hung up and gathered a few more items together.  I grabbed my hoodie and slung my bag over my shoulder as I headed out.

                                ******

"God baby, I can't wait to have some fun with you," Leo purred. It had been a while since we adopted the twins. We were so busy with them, trying to find alone time was hard, not to mention I was already sporting wood.  I was so freaking ready for Leo to take me when my damn phone rang.

"What?!"

Geez, what is wrong with everyone?  A bit cranky, are we?

"Kind of busy here dad," I growled trying not to groan as Leo worked his magic on me.

Well, hurry up!  Ryan is already tense as it is. I don't need to tell him we're late because my son is getting laid by his husband.

Click.

I laid down and my hardness quickly deflated. Leo looked at me quizzically.

"Never mind," I groaned as I rubbed my head. I got up and pulled on a pair of jeans. Yep, if it wasn't the twins killing my sex life, it was my fucking dad. Damn cockblocker.

I went to the closet and grabbed a bag and tossing a few things into it.  After I was done I gave Leo a kiss and said, "be ready because when I get back, the twins are going to my parents so we can catch up."  A smirked formed  on Leo's lips. God this sucked.

                              ******
"Oh my god Liam," Mel screamed as I went to town with her. I loved that she was screamer. It was so fucking hot. As I continued my phone rang.  Oh come on!  Fuck it.  They can ducking wait.

I continued as my phone kept going off. Fuck! 

"This had better be good," I shouted.

Don't fucking talk to me like that!  Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!

"Well, gee I don't know dad, maybe the tooth fairy?"

Funny Liam. Get packed or I'm going to have RJ drag your ass out of that house.

"Yeah I'd like to see you try. You forgot I moved."

Yeah and you forgot you are staying at your brother's right now because of this mess.

Shit. He was right.

"Fine," I said hanging up.

Fuck it. I got a few minutes to spare before RJ kicked down my door.  I went back to doing what I was doing and just as I was getting ready to find my release, the door burst opened.

I got up and stood there naked as RJ looked at me, "get dress."

"Can't a man finish having sex with his hot wife?"