Fall out

Ryker's POV

I ran home. I didn't stop. I didn't look back. What the fuck just happened? I knew Zackery growing up. I had no idea he was into that shit. All I wanted to do was shower and lock myself away.

I got home and went inside, running upstairs. I heard dad calling me but I didn't answer. I just went into my room, slamming the door behind me and locking it. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I turned on the water to the shower and got it hot. I tossed off my clothes quickly and got inside. I scrubbed myself practically raw, trying to erase the night. I thought I was falling for Sam but tonight proved me wrong. That wasn't love. It was anything but.

Tonight changed everything. I sat down in the shower and cried. I lost my virginity to someone that didn't care. Then I heaved again. The whole thought made me sick.

At this point I didn't know what to do.

*******
Ace's POV

I arrived at Grace's home and went upstairs. I saw it. Someone had gotten sick in the hallway then I walked into Zackery's room. There stood Zack, Zackery was sitting on the floor next to the wall and some girl was passed out the bed, with a needle sticking out her arm.

"Jesus." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Ace, we got a problem."

I looked at him.

"Ryker was here. My asshole son and this fucking junkie took it upon themselves to drug him and fuck him."

I looked at Zack, "which one?"

"Both."

This was bad on so many levels. I pulled out my phone and made a call. Once I had the conversation I never wanted to have, I hung up. Now we wait.

********
Ryan's POV

I hung up and grabbed my coat and keys. I can't believe this. I left and drove over to Zack's place. I got out of the car and went inside.

I walked up the stairs until I got to the room. I walked inside to see Ace. I looked around and whatever happened in this room was bad.

"Ryan, I'm sorry. I had no idea," Zack said to me somberly.

I walked over to him, "your son is a fucking dealer. Don't stand there and tell me you had no idea what he was into. That's a cop out. I warned you drugs was bad business and now my family got hurt." I glared at him as Ace looked at me.

"You finished?"

I looked at Ace, "you defend him and I swear Ace, I won't hesitate to put a bulletin in you and everyone else."

"You don't want to go there Ryan. I know you're upset but I would never condone drugs or any of this. You know that," he said to me.

"Then get rid of her and do something with that piece of shit you call your grandson. I'm done," I said walking away.

I left out of there. I had to go and explain to Drew what happened. This was a mess.

*******
Drew's POV

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to find Ryan.

"Drew I need to talk to you alone," he said to me.

I nodded and we went into another room and closed the door. Then what he told me next made the color drain from my face. I sat down and lowered my head. I knew that girl was trouble. I warned him but he kept saying I was making too much out of it.

"I want to see them," I said lifting my head. My eyes were watery as I tried to hold back my tears.

"Drew, I don't think that's a good idea," he advised.

I stood up, "I don't care. My boy has been hurt. I'm going Ryan." I got up and stormed out of the room. He followed. We headed over to Zack's.

It didn't take long for me to get to that room when we arrived. I stormed in there and went over and grabbed Zackery up, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I roared. Zack tried to stop me when Ace and Ryan stopped him.

"I-I," he stuttered.

"You what?! You thought you would fuck with my family because of that piece of shit junkie?!"

Zackery looked at me then started crying.

"Why?! Why did you do it?!"

"I don't know!" He screamed.

I stared at him and saw it. He wasn't just a dealer but a junkie himself. I let go of him as he crumpled to the ground.

"Drew?"

I didn't look at them as I said, "he's a junkie." I turned and looked at them, "my son was drugged and violated tonight because of two junkies. Does that seem fair to any of you? Because it seems pretty shitty to me." I walked out of the room. I couldn't stay there any longer.

I had no idea what was going to happen now, but I knew one thing, Ryker paid a very big price for trusting the wrong people. I didn't know how this would affect the rest of us but it changed mine and Zack's friendship. After what his son did, I couldn't trust them.

I got home and went up to Ryker's room. I tried the handle and it was lock.

"Ryker?"

"What?"

His voice sounded so cold.

"Can we talk?"

"Nope."

"Please," I said at the door.

"I don't want to talk. Please go away," he said to me.

"If you change your mind, you know where to find me," I reassured him.

Silence.

I turned around and left. All I could think was, one day he would talk to me.

*******
Ryker's POV

I was done with everything and everyone. I didn't want anything to do with anyone. The people that are suppose to protect you, don't. They don't save you and you're left to fend for yourself.

Something snapped in me. It was like everything became unbalanced and my thoughts were all over the place. All I felt was hate and anger. It happened tonight. That's when I felt it come on. Pure unadulterated rage. I also didn't care. I was done.

The minute I got a chance, I was out of here. Fuck them all. I didn't care anymore. All caring did was get you nothing but trouble. I hope to never see her or him again. I was so done with it all.

Things are about to get worse coming up. Be prepared. You're about to see what happens with the boys leading into Ryker. The next few chapters are doozies.