The chase is on

Ace, the boys and I tracked the girl's location. They were running. If I knew anything about my girl is she was a runner. As much as I hated it then, now I couldn't be more happy because of it.

Hunter has the chopper fueled and ready to go. When I find Luis, I was going to put a bullet in his head. Never take what's mine and that included my wife. I vowed to protect her and I was going to keep that vow.

We climbed in and armed ourselves. Never take a knife into a gunfight. The same could be said about not being armed.

Hunter started up the chopper and we were off. Alex, we were coming. Keep running.

*******
Alex POV

I knew we had to keep moving. The minute bullets started flying we had to move. We just didn't figure having an extra person with us. What? I wasn't going to leave her behind. I mean we did break into her apartment.

We ran through the town and made our way into wooded area. Better coverage. How we got to Florida is beyond me.

Once we got a safe distance, we slowed down to catch our breath. I was so not in shape for all this. I so regret that now.

"Who are those guys?" The woman in tow asked us.

"Bad men. Very bad men."

I didn't need to say anymore. I just wanted to go home. I hated this.

We kept moving. It's all we could do at this point. The minute we stopped, they would find us and surely kill us. The thought was disheartening.

Then we heard movements. Footsteps. Time to run, again.

******
It took us some time to get to Florida. We needed to land in front of where the girls were headed. We had a better chance of running into them.

As soon as Hunter found a clearing, he descended to the ground, putting the chopper down. Once it had stop completely, we all got out and made a plan. The only way to get to the girls and make sure of it was to split up into pairs.

Ace and I, Chase and Frazier, and Brax and Jordan. Hunter stayed with the chopper along with Cage.

"The girls are headed this way. Brax head west, Chase head east. Ryan and I will head south. The minute you find them, radio the others. Anyone you find, put a damn bullet in their head," Ace ordered.

"With pleasure," Brax said loading a bullet into the chamber.

We all split up and head in three different directions.

"Brax is itching to kill someone, isn't he," I asked Ace.

"Brax is always hitching to kill someone. Good thing you put Jordan with him. I'm pretty sure Frazier would be dead," Ace said to me.

I gave him a look, "as much as I would love to kill the idiot at times, trust me there have been plenty, we have been through too much for that to happen. Frazier's loyalty is like no other."

"I know. That's why I'm glad he's with Chase."

We moved quickly. If our calculations were correct, we should be right on top of the girls.

As we got closer, we heard yelling and gunshots. Ace and I looked at each other then ran. Ran as fast as we could. Fuck they found them.

*******
Alex POV

We kept moving until we heard voices and stopped. Big mistake. A guy got us in his sights and Hope and I looked at each other and took off. Bullets started flying everywhere.

We ran until I ran smack into a wall. Actually not a wall but a someone. I looked up to see Jordan? Hope helped me up.

"We really got to stop running into each other like this," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Ryan?"

"Him And Ace headed south."

"Ace, we got the package," Brax radio.

"Good. Move back to the windmill. We're heading back," Ace responded.

Brax and Jordan looked at the woman with us, "who she?"

"Who me?" She sounded surprise.

"Yeah you," Brax said.

Her eyes widened.

"She's the woman whose apartment we broke into," I told them.

"Yep, that would be me," she said innocently.

Jordan looked at Brax and raised an eyebrow then before I knew it, Brax shot her.

"Brax! Why did you shoot her?!" Hope yelled.

"Cause she was a mole."

Hope and I looked at each other.

"Alex, Luis has people all over the place here. It wasn't coincidence they found you," Jordan explained.

I looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"Come on. If you two die, we'll blame it on Frazier. Because I ain't getting my head blown off for stupidity," Brax grumbled.

Well, he is a lovely man.

We followed them back. I couldn't wait to see Ryan.

******
We turned around and made our way back to the chopper. The girls were with Jordan and Brax. I knew they were safe. We walked up to find Chase and Frazier.

"Now what," Chase asked.

"Once we have the girls, then we are going after Luis," Ace told him. "I warned them years ago and so did my father. Now we finish this."

Ten minutes later, we saw Alex and Hope coming from the woods with Jordan and Brax. Ace and I took off towards them as they did the same. As soon as I reached her I picked her up and swung her around, holding her tight.

My heart was beating a mile a minute, knowing she was in my arms safe.

"You kept your promise," she whispered in my ear.

"I always keep my promise baby," I whispered back before crashing my lips into hers. It was a much needed kiss.

"As much as I enjoy this happy reunion, we need to go," Chase said to us.

We all ran and boarded the chopper. Once we were all secure, Hunter lifted us in the air and flew. We needed to regroup and figure out a few details before going after Luis. While his siblings were crazy and murderous, he was calculating.

Storming the building he was at, wasn't an option. They would expect it. We had to be smarter. This is where Alex would play a part. Her photographic memory would be our saving grace.

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get this out today. Now you're going to see, how everyone will work together to take down Luis Santiago. Let's just say, this were Saintwood and The Touch series plays hand in hand especially for Alex and Hope.