Bang, you're dead

"Moe, motherfucker," someone said as they pulled a trigger and shot him in the back of the head. He dropped onto the ground. Leo and Mel looked up to see Liam standing there. She ran over to him and he grabbed her.

Nik walked in and saw Leo and ran over to him, wrapping his arms around him, causing Leo to wince in pain.

"What's wrong," he asked Leo.

"I think they broke a couple ribs," he winced.

"You two take care of them. We'll help the others out," Drew said as him and RJ left.

As Drew and RJ made their way upstairs to the others, someone grabbed Alex and Hope. They placed a needles into their neck and hit the plunger on the syringe causing them both to lose consciousness.

"Pick them up. We are leaving," Luis ordered two men who hoisted both Alex and Hope up over their shoulder. They walked down a dingy hallway until they came to a door then exited the building. Walking quickly to the helicopter, they laid them both inside and climbed in.

Luis took a seat, "where to boss?"

"Florida."

The pilot nodded as the helicopter lifted into the air and flew to its next destination, Florida.

*******
After leaving the mass destruction in our waked, we heard footsteps. Taking aim, Frazier pulled his trigger, hitting the wall next to Drew's head.

"What the hell?!"

"Oops," Frazier said nonchalantly. I just rolled my eyes and I yanked the gun from his hand.

"Would you mind waiting to fire until you know it's the enemy? Although, the jury is still out on this one," I gestured at Drew.

"Can I help it, he was in the wrong place, at the wrong time? By the way, why are you here," he asked Drew.

"Dad called me. Gave me the coordinates then I had a few stow-a-ways," he said looking at RJ.

"Who else," I asked.

"Liam and Nik but they're heading back to the chopper with Mel and Leo," Drew explained.

"Did you see Alex and Hope," I asked him.

"No but Hector is dead. Liam shot him," RJ told us.

"Fuck!" I couldn't contain my anger any longer. I balled my fist and turned to them, "Luis has Hope and Alex. I want him found and I want him dead!" I was done playing games. My Love was in trouble.

"Ryan, we will find them," Jordan reassured me.

I looked at him, "then find them. Because if anything happens to them, I will not hesitate to wreck havoc," I growled as I walked out of the house.

Ace looked at them, "you heard him. Find them now!"

He followed behind me as they searched the house but only to come up empty handed. When they told us, they weren't in the house what's so ever I broke. I dropped to my knees and screamed in agony.

Alex was my life. I fell in love with her before I knew her. All from a picture. The first day I met her, was the day my life would change forever. She would drive me mad but in the same sense make me insanely happy. She gave me a home and family. She was and has always been my world and she was gone. I couldn't take it.

"Ryan." I looked up to see Frazier kneeling before me, "we will find her. I promise you."

At this point I wasn't so sure.

*******
Alex woke up in a dark room that housed only a bed and nothing else. She looked around to find herself alone. Looking around, she searched for a way out. The only exit was a door which was bolted shut.

"Ryan, find me, please," she whispered as tears streamed down her face.

She back up against the wall and slid down till she was seated on the floor and pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them in hopes someone finds her.

While Alex was hoping for help, Hope was trying to figure out where she was. Same thing. A dark room with just a bed. There had to be some way out. Ace always told her, no matter how good someone is at holding someone, always be better at escaping. It was something he always stressed.

Escape. There has to be a way out. She searched around until her foot hit something. A handle. She got down on her hands and knees and removed the ratty old carpet away revealing a door.

She pulled on it and it barely lifted. Come on Hope you can do this," she thought to herself. She yanked harder finally lifting it. Stairs. But where? Where did they lead to?

Feeling the vibration of footsteps nearing the room, she quickly placed the door back and covered it, taking her place on the bed.

The door to the room opened and a man walked in, he started speaking but with the poorly lit room and not seeing his lips, she didn't know what he was saying.

He walked over and yanked her up, "I'm speaking to you!"

"I'm deaf," she said in her deaf voice. "Unless you know sign language or place light on your lips I can't understand you." She furrowed her brows as he tossed her back onto the bed.

Then he put light on his mouth as he spoke, "I said, enjoy your time because it will be coming to an end shortly." With that he left, with the door closing behind him. She promptly flipped him off, "asshole."

"Well, if my time is short then I guess I better get moving and find Alex," she spoke in her deaf voice as she went back to work on escaping. You would think that someone being deaf would make them helpless but not Hope. She may be deaf but she definitely wasn't helpless.

She removed the carpet and lifted the door. Once she stepped onto the steps, she grabbed the carpet and pulled it back over the door before closing it. Well, shit. Now it was dark.

No need to panic. She could do this, she reminded herself. She had hope and right now, that's what was keeping them both alive.

Don't worry about Alex, she hasn't given up. She's dealing with her anxiety. Now Hope on the other hand, she's going to help and together, they are going to show everyone what they are capable of.

As for the boys, don't worry, they get a signal from someone, that guides them to where the girls are.