The boys are back!

Ace, Chase and Brax were already with the Garcia crew when the door opened and three shadowy figures standing in the doorway.

"Who are they," Michael asked.

"Trouble," Samuel said.

We walked in sight and their jaws dropped.

"Ace I thought you were handling this deal," Michael asked.

"I may have left out a few details," he shrugged.

A worried look crossed their face.

Then another voice said, "well if it isn't the most feared boys of Saintwood."

"Good to know someone does their research," Jordan said rolling his eyes. His irritation was plausible.

If it was anything I knew when Jordan got irritated, he hit first and asked questions later or didn't ask questions at all.

"Chillax brother, no need to be irritated," Frazier said which could only set Jordan off even further. Yep sometimes Frazier could be a ripe idiot.

I sighed rubbing my forehead. I'm dealing with idiots.

I walked forward and looked at them, "so, it seems you like to mess with things that don't belong to you."

"What are you talking about," Michael asked with a slight irritation.

"The Santiago shipments. It seems you want to interfere with them."

"We haven't messed with their shipments," Samuel said.

"That's not what they say," Ace added.

"No it's true. We don't touch their stuff," Samuel said.

"So, why are we here again because I'm a little confused," Frazier said

"That's not unusual," Jordan retorted.

Frazier shot him a glare and he shrugged. I just rolled my eyes.

"I would also like to know why you're here," the voice said stepping into the light. Jerry Garcia. I heard Frazier snicker a bit and gave him a look which he promptly stopped. It had always been a running joke about his name.

"The Santiagos claim you have been messing with their shipments along with the Mendoza crew," Chase said emphatically.

Jerry rolled his eyes and shook his head, "not with the Feds breathing down their necks. The Mendoza crew is unpredictable and have the Feds crawling up their ass right now since they booked it to Michigan from Mexico."

"Which means they're back home," Ace said narrowing his lips.

"The Santiago crew has been busting our balls forever," Samuel exclaimed.

I heard more snickering and turned to see Frazier say, "you said balls!"

I gave him a look as he started laughing.

"Okay is he high or something," Michael asked.

"Nope just an idiot," I said. I gave Jordan a look and he promptly removed Frazier from the scene. I swear idiots.

I sighed. None of this made sense. I needed to think.

"Well, if you aren't doing anything, then why are we here," Brax asked.

"Good question," Chase said.

I looked at them, "smoke screen."

"What?"

"It's a smoke screen. The Santiagos knew we would leave to do this," I said.

"So, they can make their move," Ace said.