Oh it's on!

Jordan and I grabbed Frazier who was out cold from the blast and dragged him to the car. Jordan opened the door and shoved him into the back seat, then closed it.

Ace walked over with Chase and Brax.

"Now what," Ace asked.

"Now we plan our retaliation. I want everyone last one of their heads on a platter," I growled.

"We'll go to my safe house," he told us.

"Ace, what about Hope," Chase asked.

"Charlie has her. I know for a fact that he will let nothing happen to her because if something did, I will not only torture them but I will kill them myself," he said matter of fact.

Brax looked at Chase, "Are you prepared for this?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Even if that means taking Marisol's life?"

We looked at Chase. He had a history with the Santiago's. It had produced a child, a boy. To keep him safe, Chase took full responsibility of the boy. The problem was how to explain to your own child when you take the other parent's life.

"It's business," Chase said. "Zackery knows when it comes to business, it's nothing personal."

"Except they made it personal," Jordan added. We looked at him as he finished, "I know for a fact two of the brothers went after my daughter-in-laws."

"If this is too personal for you, we understand," Ace said.

"No, it's not that. My boys deserve justice for what they did," Jordan said rubbing his chin.

"Are you positive on this," Chase asked him.

"Yes. It was something they said when I spoke to both of the girls. They both said the same thing. The person that attacked them, had a specific tattoo. I didn't know what they meant until our meeting." We looked at him as he said, "but Liam and JJ do not know this. I know what they are capable of when they are piss."

"Of course," Ace said.

"We need to find a way to the safe house without them knowing," I mentioned. I had to think about this. The only way to get to the safe house without the Santiago's following us would be by air. So, I made a call. "Uncle Mason, I need a favor."

*******
We drove to Uncle Mason's house. Once we arrived we got out of cars and Frazier was finally awake. Although he wasn't feeling too hot, he was able to manage. We walked inside and were met by Uncle Mason.

"What's going on," he asked.

"We have a slight issue with the Santiago's," I told him.

He looked at the six of us and let out a deep breath, "I'm guessing if a boss is involved this isn't good."

"No."

"I need details Ryan," he ordered.

"A couple of the brothers went after Melinda and Lydia. They had their hands in what we have been dealing with all these years," I said simply.

"And what did you do to them in return," he asked me.

"We sort of faked their nieces death and stole money from them," Frazier mentioned. I turned and gave Frazier a look. Then turn back to Mason.

"We didn't steal money, we gave the girls what belonged to them. What they chose to do with it was their business," I explained.

"I see. So, how did this all come about?"

"I made a deal with them to help them out once in return of taking out Carlos and his wife so they would leave my boy alone. Uncle Mason, you know my family means everything to me and they were threatening them," I said with fire burning in my eyes.

He looked at me and the rest of them and let out a deep breath.

"That family has been a thorn in our side for years. Your grandfather had a truce with their father but when their father died, Luis changed things until Brian talked to him. I'm guessing with Brian not being boss anymore that deal is off."

Ace walked towards him, "my spoke with my father and explained things. He told me to take any means necessary to eliminate them. Mason, he's not fucking around on this. He's my advisor."

"He ordered a hit, didn't he?"

"Yes."

Mason let out a deep breath, "this is not good but it needs to be done."

"But we want to be the one to take them out," Chase told him.

"Are you sure," he asked us.

"Yes. We need to finish this once and for all. But we need to get to one of Ace's safe house without them knowing and we need protection for our families," I told him.

"Understood. I'll have Hunter fly you to wherever you need to go and I will send my best men to watch over everyone. I want confirmation when it's done," he demanded.

We all nodded.

*******
Hunter fired up the chopper and we all boarded while Mason made a few calls.

"Zane? Mason. Round up your men. I have a job for you." He promptly hung up then called Brian.

Hello?

"It's Mason. The boys have been here to see me."

Good.

"Did they honestly think they could go against us?"

Apparently so. I warned Luis not to fuck with me. He did not listen now they will suffer. Ace may be boss but I'm his advisor. I told Ace to order the hit.

"This ends once and for all. I'm tired of my family being messed with."

Mason, there is always going to be someone to cause problems. It's part of the deal when you're in the type of business we are. I've lived this lifestyle my entire life. I only brought Ace into it because he's smart and understands.

"Ryan doesn't want a part of this and neither does the other boys. They were thrown into it years ago."

Maybe not but they still chose to be a part of it because of a bad deal Charles made years ago. Mason, whether they like it or not, this is part of their life. It's depends on how they choose to handle it.

"I'm getting way to old for this shit."

You aren't the only one. Mason heard him chuckle.

"I will talk to you soon." With that he hung up with Brian. He tossed his phone on the counter and stood there when Cole walked into the kitchen.

"The papers have been signed and Dean is just finishing up the legalities," he said.

"Good. Good."

"What's wrong," he asked his dad.

"Ryan and the boys are taking out the Santiago's."

"Ballsy move on their part," he whistled.

"Not when he has Morgan backing him," Mason replied.

"Which means a hit was ordered. Who ordered the hit," he asked his dad.

"Brian. He warned Luis years ago but Luis didn't listen," Mason told him.

"But Brian isn't a boss anymore. Ace is."

"Yeah but when a former boss advises the new boss of it, you know there is an issue."

"There has to be more than Luis not listening," Cole said to him.

"There is. The Santiago's intercepted a shipment that Ace was working on and Brian found out. They became greedy and now their greediness is going to cost them their lives," he shrugged.

That was the thing about the Santiago's. They might have caused us grief through the years but never fuck with a boss's business. It's a bad and stupid move.

This they would learn the hard way.