06

20170829

______

"너를 좋아해."

_______

It's about seven o'clock in the morning and Jihoon is at Soonyoung's house, the two of them sitting on his bed, chatting.

Somehow, Jihoon always finds himself in the arms of Soonyoung again. He's confused sometimes, because he normally hates hugs. But Soonyoung is an exception. The only exception other than his family, now. Jihoon doesn't even like when some of his other friends hugged him. He doesn't know why. Maybe he didn't like being touched that much and embraces his personal space tightly.

"Are you feeling upset because of the situation again?" Soonyoung asks, softly leaning his chin on Jihoon's head.

"I don't know," Jihoon admits, his voice slightly muffled by the fabric of Soonyoung's hoodie. "I don't have feelings for him anymore. It's just that the memories came back to me and felt so real when I see him sometimes him, and it hurts me."

"I can imagine how that feels, Jihoonie..." Soonyoung sighs. "Was that... How many years ago, Jihoon? Three years?"

"About three, yeah."

"I think you're super strong for going through all of it, it definitely isn't easy." Soonyoung says, his voice full of affection. "That kind of thing is so heartbreaking."

Jihoon feels himself blush and his grateful that his face is hidden, and Soonyoung can't see it. I really don't know how to respond to compliments...

"Shush... I'm not that strong, no need to compliment me..."

"Ah, Jihoonie... You can't see how wonderful you are, can you?" Soonyoung smiles wistfully. "I wish you could."

"I'm not wonderful."

"See, you're just proving my point further now."

Jihoon doesn't know how to reply, so he just sighs.

"Hey, Soonyoung?" He suddenly asks.

"Hm?"

"Do you think Mingyu and Wonwoo like each other? I mean, have feelings for each other?"

Soonyoung laughs. "Oh man, Jihoon, don't tell me you like one of them and you're upset that they like each other..." He jokes.

Jihoon slaps him. "No way. They're both idiots, perfect for each other. I'm an intellectual." He scoffs jokingly.

Soonyoung laughs again. "Hey! They're our friends, be nice." He whispers, "Just kidding, I agree with you."

Jihoon laughs and playfully pushes his arm.

"Anyway, Soonyoung, do you think they like each other?"

Soonyoung rolls his eyes, smiling. "Well, duh. Of course they do. I'm not blind, you know."

Jihoon sighs. "The thing is, they don't realize it, and I'm scared for them... I'm scared they'll miss their chance, you know..."

Soonyoung understands what he's saying. "Oh, yeah, I see..." He stops talking, and thinks.

"Should we ask them about it? Like, ask how it's going?" Jihoon suggests.