10

We are in double digits!!!

💡💡💡

20171017

💡💡💡

Wonwoo fanatically wipes the table, drying up the water that he had just spilled on it.

Mingyu laughs at him, helping him wipe the table.

Once the table is dry, Wonwoo sits down, sighing.

"That was so embarrassing. People stared at me while I wiped the table."

"Oh?" Mingyu raises his eyebrow. "I thought you didn't care, because you're beautiful anyway."

Wonwoo glares at him, and Mingyu starts to laugh.

"Hey, don't laugh at me, you jerk." Wonwoo mutters. "You made me spill the water."

Mingyu stops laughing. "Okay, sorry."

He suddenly stiffens, remembering what he said before the water spilling incident. "Wait, but—I—You didn't answer to what I said before you spilled the water—"

Wonwoo freezes. His heart starts to race again, and he feels like he's dreaming. Am I dreaming? He pinches himself on the arm and winces. Wow, I'm not dreaming.

"I—Mingyu, do you really feel that way?" Wonwoo asks in disbelief. Idiot. If he didn't, why would he tell you that he's freaking in love with you?

"Yes, I really do, Wonwoo." Mingyu replies, looking nervous. "It's fine if you don't feel the same way, I just said it because—I realized, um—I really like you, and I thought I should tell you that—" He stutters nervously, panic settling in his stomach. "But really, if you don't feel the same, it's all good, we can continue being fri—"

Suddenly, Wonwoo doesn't even know what's gotten into him, but he leans forward and quickly kisses Mingyu.

Mingyu stares in shock, and Wonwoo feels his cheeks heating up.

"I, um," Wonwoo pulls at his own sleeves nervously. "I like you too, Mingyu."

"Really?" Mingyu's eyes widen. "I'm so—I'm so happy."

"I can't believe you never noticed, Mingyu." Wonwoo laughs, cheeks dusted with a light pink. "I was always worried about you finding out, or me being too obvious, but..."

"You weren't obvious!" Mingyu says. "I had no idea." He looks flustered, Wonwoo finds it just, well, cute.

"How about when I was dared to kiss the "most attractive person in the room" and I kissed you?" Wonwoo mentions.

"Okay, but just because you think someone's attractive doesn't mean you have romantic feelings for them!" Mingyu defends himself.

Wonwoo shrugs. "That's very true, but at least you would know know that I found you attractive," Wonwoo adds. "That's a start, right?"

"You wanna play that game?" Mingyu smirks. "Okay, well, my turn now."

Wonwoo looks at him, confused. "What?"