15

(^^^^ DID U GUYS SEE THE PICTURE AND THE VIDEO?? BYE aHMHJHKHJ i'm gone omfg my heart.)

___ ♪ ___
20171120
___ ♪ __

Wonwoo open his eyes to the sound of a click, and some kind of light flashing in his eyes.

He stretches, mumbling, "What is that?"

"Oh shoot," Mingyu's voice says. "I forgot to turn flash off." There's a scrambling noise.

Wonwoo yawns. "What?" He opens his eyes sleepily. He sees Mingyu's face. Mingyu leans over him and gently touches his face. Wonwoo smiles, still dazed and half asleep.

Mingyu giggles. "Oh, it's a really cute photo though, but I feel bad for waking you up."

"It's okay, I should probably get up anyway." Wonwoo sits up, stretching again. "I have no idea what time, what day, what month it is."

Mingyu laughs. "You're funny, Wonwoo." He murmurs, standing back up. "That's so relatable though. But we didn't even sleep for that long, only one and a half hours."

"We fell asleep?" Wonwoo asks in disbelief. Suddenly, all the events that happened previously flood back into his head. "Ah, yeah. I remember now."

"A lot happened, huh?" Mingyu sighs, sitting on the bed next to Wonwoo, leaning on Wonwoo.

"It was quite the experience." Wonwoo jokes, making Mingyu laugh.

"Okay, but I still feel like a jerk." Mingyu admits.

"You're not a jerk, Mingyu." Wonwoo ruffles his hair.

"I feel like one."

"Well, your feelings are incorrect."

Mingyu sticks his tongue out playfully.

"What time is it?" Wonwoo asks.

"It's twelve thirty-two." Mingyu replies, checking the clock on the lock screen of his phone. His stomach growls, and Wonwoo laughs.

"We should eat something." Wonwoo suggests.

Mingyu nods. Suddenly, his eyes brighten. "Hey, I have an idea."

"Yeah?"

"Wonwoo, do you want to go on a date with me?" Mingyu asks, cheeks noticeably turning pinkish. "I figured, we could get lunch anyway." He looks a bit panicked. "But it's alright if you don't want to, I won't be offended or anything, I, um--wanted to ask you--" He rambles nervously.

Wonwoo just smiles naturally. He just feels so happy. The feeling inside his heart feels somewhat like a campfire. The flames aren't so hot that they'll burn you, because you're sitting a comfortable distance away. The heat creates a warm, hazy, dreamy atmosphere. Wonwoo loves the feeling a lot, and it's something that only Mingyu can make him feel.

"Of course I'd want to, you big idiot." Wonwoo answers, blushing.

Mingyu smiles shyly. "I'm your idiot."

"I know."

Mingyu stares at him, eyes widening.

"What?" Wonwoo questions.

"Nothing." Mingyu murmurs, using his fingers to gently hold Wonwoo's chin, leaning in towards him, before pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

Wonwoo sits there, flustered, after Mingyu pulls away.

Mingyu stands up, using his hand and tapping Wonwoo's chin with in playfully. "Let's go change, Wonwoo, then we can go," He whispers. "On a date."

Wonwoo nods, still flustered. It's incredible, really, how every tiny action can mean and do so much to him, when it comes to a certain person.