13 (+3+1=17)

20171110

《〈《

MINGYU POV

Mingyu's tired of all this stuff his parents have been pulling. Jin this and Jin that, it's just so annoying and getting in his nerves. (Well, it's always been getting on his nerves, but he's close to exploding and just yelling at them, and telling them off.)

Not to mention, his parents are being rude to him (and homophobic) as usual, and he gets pissed off, but has to pretend that he's okay and definitely not pissed off like there was no tomorrow.

Argh. Sometime, it'll be the last straw, and he'll probably snap at them.

———

"Do you want to stay over for dinner?" Wonwoo's mother offers kindly.

"Oh, that's really nice of you," Mingyu smiles, "But I have to go, my parents want me back home by six."

"Oh that's fine, maybe another time, then." Mrs. Jeon says understandingly. "We enjoy having you here, Mingyu."

"Really?" Mingyu grins. "Thanks, I like being with you guys too."

"Especially Wonwoo, huh?" Mrs. Jeon winks, and Mingyu feels himself blush at the mention of Wonwoo.

"I, um—I..." Mingyu stutters.

Mrs. Jeon laughs at his reaction. "No need to be embarrassed, sweetie." She says, smiling. "Wonwoo's father and I approve of you. I must admit, I really trust you with Wonwoo."

Mingyu blushes furiously. "Um, thank you...?" He feels himself smiling. "I'm really happy."

"Did I hear my name?" Wonwoo suddenly appears next to a Mingyu, and Mingyu jumps a bit.

Wonwoo flicks his forehead. "Idiot."

Mingyu laughs. "Thanks."

"He means it in the most loving way, Mingyu." Mrs. Jeon says, giggling like a teenage girl.

"I swear to god," Wonwoo groans. "My mom is like a sister, not a mother. Just look at her right now." He nods at his mother, who is still giggling and covering her face.

Mingyu smiles. "That's cute though, you seem to get along with your parents really well."

Wonwoo seems to realize something. "Oh..." He says. "I'm sorry, Mingyu..."

"What?" Mingyu's confused.

"I know you don't get along with your parents." Wonwoo continues. "Sorry, I didn't meant to upset you... Just remember that I told you already, that you have me here, and you're welcome to our home anytime, okay?"

Mingyu smiles, his heart feeling soft and weak. "Wonwoo, god..." He ruffles Wonwoo's hair. "You didn't upset me. I'm happy here, so thank you, really." And he would kiss Wonwoo if it weren't for Wonwoo's mother being right next to him. (PDA around your boyfriend's mother? Oh god.)

Wonwoo returns the smile. "Okay." He says. "I'm glad, then."

And now Mingyu really, really, really, really wants to kiss Wonwoo.