11

———

20171020

———

Mingyu had been so happy that he'd almost forgot about that bit—I mean Jin.

"What are you so happy about?" His mother asked, squinting her eyes, confused.

"I'm in a good mood." Mingyu replies, still smiling to himself, probably very grossly cheesy.

"Well, I see that, but..." His mother shakes her head. "Never mind."

They eat their dinner in silence. For once, Mingyu isn't uncomfortable or awkward, because he's too busy thinking about what happened today, and still not over how his crush actually liked him back.

"I'M THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD!" He screams in his head.

His mother stands up, leaving Mingyu alone in the dining room — what she usually does, Mingyu's used to it — and Mingyu feels his phone vibrate.

Of course, he hopes that it's Wonwoo texting him, but instead, it's the bit—excuse me, Jin, texting him. His finger hovers above the "block contact" button, and he taps on it.

Problem solved.

Kind of.

Until Jin finds out and runs to his mother again, that is.

But for now, it was fine.

———

Wonwoo feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around to see a smiling, blushing Mingyu.

"Hey," Mingyu murmurs. He reaches forward to hold Wonwoo's hand gently, then nervously asks, "Um, I would like to—If I could, I mean, could I hold your hand?"

Wonwoo nods, the corners of his lips turning up into a shy smile. "Of course. It's not like we haven't done that a million times before," He chuckles.

"But it's different now, we're," Mingyu pauses, laughing. "We're official, and we're holding hands as boyfriends now, not just best friends."

"You got me there." Wonwoo agrees, smiling again. "Good point." He feels giddy at the thought of being Mingyu's boyfriend.

Mingyu smiles, leaning forward to whisper in Wonwoo's ear, "I love you."

Wonwoo immediately blushes, turning his head away, and when Mingyu giggles, Wonwoo turns back around to whisper in his ear, "I love you too."

Within half a second, Mingyu stops giggling, and Wonwoo chokes back a laugh at his boyfriend's reaction. Mingyu's staring at him, wide-eyed, cheeks not-so-subtly tinted a pastel pink.

That's when he realizes that he loves Mingyu so much that he's speechless.

Suddenly, Wonwoo feels a shove, and looks over to see Jin.

Wonwoo feels himself stiffen, and he looks over at Mingyu, who rolls his eyes, and just holds Wonwoo's hand even tighter.