The new Cook/Maid

Judge came back and with a special gift as well,he was traveling for a few days and left his sons in his kingdom that will soon become an empire. He was hungry so he went to the finest resturant however he was stopped by a delicious smell that was coming from a shack he went inside and saw a woman with (H/l) and (H/c) hair. With a plates serving poor and rich people and they were eating like animals and even fights were breaking out but the girl

(if u ask why Dark are u not putting woman since we are full grown adult, well you see im a gentleman and i dont want to offend nobody and that would sound to old so yeah,just go with it)

kept calm and broke the fight in a minute "WILL YOU JACKASS STOP FIGHTING" by her fist and let me say that was unnatural in a lady. She kept on smilling and laughing while doing her work,the moment i came in everyone went quiet even the fighter. I sat down and she gave me a menu and put a cup of water before going to the bar that was inside and attending the customers. I saw a man raise her hand and she went quick in a matter of seconds and went to cook the meal in minutes like magic before continuing her work in the bar. I was amazed by this work and my mind was telling me that i should take her to the empire, is put my hand up and wave showing a sign of order and she came she had a notepad and pen ready "what can i get you sir?""You""sorry i don't sell myself because you cant pay my prize" i then put a finger up and my men came and all of the customers where being pointed by a gun even some kids but i didn't care. She notice and her head lowered "okay i will come" i grinned and took out a cigar and lit it up "well then lets get going".