Gambling

Judge today saw an island and on the island, we found out there was a casino and we were going to stop there and try to get more money by gambling. He started bragging to the children that he was the best at this and how good he will be able to get more money than he bet. And this continued for the whole time we were all getting to the island and it was so pissing me off since he talked like at least 2 FREAKING GOD DAM HOURS.

When we did made it to the mainland he gave us a certain amount of money to spend but I got the littlest since I'm a woman so I went to the casino to go and get more than what I started. Judge was already playing and showing off on the amount he won but I knew they were tricking him since he wished to play again and that's all they needed to make him into ruins.

I played a few tables afar and saw that all were cheating and so did the people of my table and I just let it play since I have a few tricks up my selves.

A few hours later

Judge lost all his money that he couldn't even buy nothing to his 4 dearest children, he didn't mind if he couldn't buy anything for Sanji but for the other children he did mind. A crowd was forming nearby so they all went to check it out. When coming closer to the center they saw a certain (h/c)ette with (e/c) eyes playing a poker game. The end was played when (Y/n) had two pairs of 10 and the guy on the other side had only a pair of 2. "PLEASE IM BROKE THIS IS LAST OF MY BELI , PLEASE HAVE MERCY" (Y/n) then just smirked "If this was so important to you, then you will not have bet at all, so no mercy" (Y/n) then took a bag that was filled with gold and went to Judge and the children and gave a small bag full of gold to each child while giving a medium size bag of gold of Judge. "I'm going to buy the supplies see ya in a bit" before she disappeared.

Later

The children were getting an ice cream and in the distance they saw (Y/n) with a guy who was hugging her so much.

With (Y/n) 

I was meeting with Alex a childhood friend who was my bestie for life, he then swung me around "Omg (Y/n) you have gotten cuter, omg so cute" he then hugged me tightly before pinching my cheeks "ITS BEEN WAY TO LONG" I just laughed without noticing some angry glares. He then kissed my cheeks before kissing my mouth, and I did the same because it was our Italian greeting since he is Italian.

(I know it may be disgusting but it shocked me that male did the same thing to their male friends and family

And this is an Italian greeting)

And I just smiled before a certain trio of red, blue, green haired children came and kicked him. An angry Sanji came walking "(Y/N) TIME TO GO BACK TO THE SHIP" I was so confused.

(Tamed (Y/n) is confused

A wild Dark appears and uses talk

Tamed (Y/n) is even more confuse)

They the quadruple pushed me into a direction while Ichiji and Niji took a hold of my hands and dragged me to a direction of the ship. Yonji and Sanji took a hold of my dress and dragged me the same direction and until I see Reiju I started mouthing "Help me" while she giggled. I was now so confused on the children's attitude until we came to the living room, Yonji was blushing "(Y-Y/n) I WANT A KISS" I just gave a gentle smile and kissed his cheek and without notice, the other three were glaring as heck to the poor Yonji.Sanji was next "I WANT A KISS AS WELL"NO ME FIRST" yelled Ichiji and without noticing Niji came up and gave me a chocolate bar were i took it gently before kissing his cheek while he erupted into red madness. Sanji and Ichiji saw this and bought a flower and i just smiled and gave him a small kiss as well and Sanji just gave me a  paper made heart and i gave him a kiss since it was very thoughtful of him.

And before i knew it they all started arguing on who gave the best present.

Extended ending

If you ask what happen to Honey then think where did all the cockroach corpse went they all went into that small little bird stomach that is digesting the huge amount.

Alex was passed out but was found by his boyfriend and taken home

(Y/n) had a all the children joining her except Reiju who was taking pictures while they slept together to the (h/c)ette.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All insipiration came to me by an anime

Vote 

Comment

Dark out