Good End

In Lunch, it was even worst, when Sanji asked what happen the trio just stare at him as if it was his fault.

That day didn't go too well.

The few days that all of them stayed in the ship  Ichiji, Niji and Yonji fought with Sanji who they taught that he was weak. But where left some bruises that they had to get it taken for. When (Y/n) they never fought this much but now she was gone they caused chaos. It's like with (Y/n) there was peace but when she was gone chaos came and so did the darkness.

Only one day did they had to get used to each other and is when they had to go to an island, and since Yonji, Ichiji and Niji were bored they decided to go with Sanji who was checking new cookbooks while looking at the dishes that he never saw before, before entering the store and asking the recipe. Reiju went by herself since she was buying her "Girl stuff" and no boys allowed. The trio behind him saw it with pure disgust but a bit of familiarity since (Y/n) did the same thing when they liked a dish in a specific restaurant.

And before they knew it something caught their eye.

A girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes was getting kicked by a noble who had her chains

A girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes was getting kicked by a noble who had her chains. The quadruple saw this and got angry. 

??? pov

I want to die, Master won't leave me alone. He has tried so many things for me to do. From acting a proper lady to looking like one but I always somehow dont act it and this time he was hitting me in front so many people. The Noble population was very high in this area so many instead of helping me they just laughed. Master just wanted to see me cry but I just gave a small smile "Gomen Master" and I held my stomach that bruised way too much and he just was glaring angrily at me before putting his fist up. I waited for the punch but it never came, I open my eyes and see Master was gone and being replaced by 4 men and then I see Master on the other side of the street "MASTER". I was picked up by one of the men and he had red hair while the other three had green, blue and yellow hair. "Hey, little girl whats your name?"

"It's (Y/n)"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT SABO MOTHERFUCKERS OR ACE

VOTE 

COMMENT

DARK OUT