DEAD

Sanji was coming back to his miserable place when he was small that he used to call home. He was kinda happy and kinda sad since he had to leave his friends and the Ladies behind just for them not to get killed. But happy that he could see (Y/n) face again, it been way too long since the last time he saw her. Sanji remembered where he had to go but he will have to meet with his family around 3 for lunch and it was 2 o clock so that meant 1 hour of catching up with (Y/n). He entered the living room where she will always stay to read a new book, he was expecting to see (Y/n) reading and giving him a gentle smile but what was in front of him was a table and no bookshelves but weapons and shelves of chocolates were in them. The comfy chair that (Y/n) sat was not their no more but instead a table that had maps and markers in it. Sanji ran to (Y/n) room but saw that the furniture was removed and so was her stuff nothing was in the room. Reiju was in the corner and hugged Sanji "she left us when you left us, she was finding out the truth why you left b-but" Reiju then started to have a few tears in her eyes "s-she was shot by a loose cannon and she wasn't able to find the truth" Reiju then hugged Sanji tighter "she said she loved us". Sanji gripped Reiju and cried out like never before.