FREAKING INSECT

Dress for today

While Sanj was having hell and Reuji was getting taught on how to be a lady by me. I taught her on how to walk properly and I taught her some manners and I told her a secret that she liked very much "when you enter your room nobody has control on entering other than your father" she had those little sparkling stars surrounding her eyes. "I can do whatever in my room" I nod and signal her into her room since she had to study and she ran into those close doors and open it and shut them back. And then I heard as if a hurricane entered but I just sweatdrop and moved on to the living room where I sat and started to read without noticing my sleepy, yes shutting themselves off.

I woke up and moved the book away from my face until I felt something heavy on me and I see young Master Yonji sleeping. I lift him up while not disturbing his sleep and make it to his room and lay him to bed but Master Yonji grabs my skirt "dont leave" I then move him a bit so I can lay with him in his bed. While taking a slight nap the door opens and Masters Ichiji and Niji appear and they see me. I get out of the bed but Yonji grabs my skirt "I command you to stay in bed with me" I can't disobey an order so I get back in bed with him. Masters Niji and Ichiji just look at Yonji "Hey Yonji she is a servant lets go and teach Sanji a lesson" Yonji just reply "I'm tired so not right now". Ichiji and Niji look at him if he was crazy and then out of nowhere a maid and Master Sanji came to the room and went under the covers and crawled to me and hugged my sides "THEIRS AN INSECT INFESTATION" I coulda sworn I saw Masters Ichiji and Niji turn pale and on the other side of the door was Reiju walking to a huge wave of insects that let her pass by her deadly aura "I was enjoying myself and no I see this" I place Master Sanji on the bed and took the hands off of my skirt of Master Yonji before standing up and walking to Mistress Reiju and grabbing hold of her hand and take her inside of the room and put a gentle smile but my aura told a different story "come in Mistress Reiju, outside is dirty I will fix it up in a few minutes". And out of nowhere I pull out two katanas "some insects will die today" I walk through the big open doors where all the insects are surrounding it from top to bottom and I close the door behind me.

The triplets hug each other while Sanji and Reiju waited for the (h/)ette. The door swung open and a big COCKROACH MAN CAME OUT, the trio screamed like never before ,but the cockroach was about to stand up but a certain katana came and pierced through the stomach "You are not going near the Mistress or the Masters" and the cockroach man got scared and grabbed onto the door as hard as possible but was pulled back. The trio notices the mess of splattered green goo that the insects left outside and it even got splattered in the windows. 

When the doors once open the whole hall was sparkly clean and no mess to be seen and the dripping gooy dress of (Y/n) was different and looked fresh out of the store

"the insects have been eliminated do you need something else, Masters or Mistress?" Reiju just smiled and hugged the (h/c)ette and Yonji jumped and hugged her waist while Sanji just stared him with jealousy before hugging the other leg "Oh Mistres...

"the insects have been eliminated do you need something else, Masters or Mistress?" Reiju just smiled and hugged the (h/c)ette and Yonji jumped and hugged her waist while Sanji just stared him with jealousy before hugging the other leg "Oh Mistress Reiju and Master Sanji and Yonji Captain Judge asked for him to meet him". The three looked at each other before letting go and running to meet their father. The maid that was left went to the kitchen while (Y/n) went back to the living room. 

Ichiji and Niji stay in the room until a small piece of liquid chocolate spill making it look like a venom and both run to (Y/n) "(Y/N)!!!!". (Y/n) looks and sees scared children running towards her before they leap and cling to her "d-do y-you mind if we stay like this?" Y-yeah our room is no longer safe" (Y/n) just giggled "sure".

The three of them stayed clung to the (h/c)ette who somehow made them calm down after a few minutes and tried to stay awake but the lullabies that she was singing wasn't really helping with the problem. When the two children slept (Y/n) carried both to their rooms but none would let go so she went into Ichiji room and took her shoes/heels off with her feet before laying in the middle while the two cuddled next to her while she looked to the roof.

On the roof was a cockroach and a small army but the sinister voice that spoke to them gave the insects a chill to death "I can spare you but if only if I dont see you in Masters bedrooms nor Mistress and my bedroom neither the workers bedroom no more" the insects literally ran out of the room in an instant.

Extended ending

Next Morning

The Sanji and Reiju were trying to find insects but no insect was found "were did they all went" I have no idea, their was a dozen of them before and now they are all gone like if something drove them away" who could have done it"I dont know".

After that experience, Ichiji and Niji kept on fighting who was going to sleep with (Y/n) for the night.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I just died since this was inspired by this pic

And I literally died when I saw it

Even Sanji is scared XD

Acting all mighty when they are scared of a simple bug

Dont worry children

I'm also afraid of bugs

Vote 

Comment

Dark out