Lunch

(Y/n) pov

I was thinking about what to prepare for lunch. However, a guard came and told me that the kids would not be here for lunch since they were going to eat lunch with their dad. I didn't mind since im used to eat alone with Honey eating her fruit. I thought of why not starting to do some Onigiri for my lunch for today.

(Onigiri = ball of rice and they taste fantastic if you want to try one pls I recommend the chicken Onigiri for the starters)

I was cooking the rice and the chicken before the giant doors open like if a giant came. But a small crying Sanji came with Reiju who was following close behind Honey went to Sanji who had tears in his eyes "What happen?"He was bullied again by the others because he was falling behind on his training" (Y/n) kept on checking before grabbing a med kit and properly cleaning and handling the wounds and scratches that Sanji had."Thank you, Mistress Reiju but why don't you help Sanji more" Reiju hands turned to fists "I want to bu-" tears started to show on her face "I d-don't w-want to be b-bullied" she then started to cry and she fell to her knees (Y/n) went to Reiju before crouching and picking her up and hugged her while rubbing her back "I know that you are the eldest but you don't have to put all the weight on your shoulders, you are still a child but you think as an adult, it is still not time for you to think that way" Reiju felt fore tears go down her face and gripped onto (Y/n) like if she was going to disappear at any second if she let go. Reiju didn't want to let go so (Y/n) let her cling to her, Sanji started to cry and leaped into the open arms of (Y/n) who welcomed him very warmly. 

(Y/n) was taken aback by this action that she was thrown to the floor with the two children on top of her and let them cling into and she sat up in the upright position so none of their delicate hands can get hurt. (Y/n) smiled while rubbing both the Master and Mistress back in a soothing matter "Do you guys want me to read you a bed time story before going to be?" the duo nod "why don't we bake something while your brothers are with your father?" the duo looked up with teary eyes and smiled "LET DO THAT"

(Y/n) picked up some pans and put one in her hand before putting pots on top of the head of the children "BATTLE STATIONS" the trio all went under under under before reappearing behind some packs of some flours. (Y/n) specialty for this kind of job was whipped cream tornado, Sanji's specialty was the bomb flower and Reiju for some reason was the strawberry, vanilla, chocolate triple. 

The trio played until they were covered in flour, whipped cream, and strawberry, vanilla, chocolate syrup. And before they knew it the door was open while they were dirty as heck and the Yonji,ichiji, and Niji were at the doorway while they were covered in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry whipped cream cake on their mouths and cheeks. Ichiji was about to speak up until the door was shut in his face, as well as the other brothers. The open the door and were meant with (Y/n) who was eating a fruit salad with Sanji and Reiju "Hello Masters what can I get for you?" the brothers couldn't believe what they just saw just an illusion of the shining clean bedroom kitchen they were "Is something wrong Masters?"

The trio then shook their head in disbelieve on what just happen while Sanji,Reiju and (Y/n) just smiled on the inside by the fun mess they made.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inspiration came WHEN GOD DAMM JUDGE GAVE COMPLIMENTS TO HIS KIDS WHEN SANJI LEFT THE FAMILY. IM SO CLOSE ON DOING THE DIABLE JAMBE 

Also, updates may be slow since I'm updating in a different story because my creativity may be up in my head and I can or can't force my imagination to work faster, sorry 

But I will update as fast as possible

Vote, Comment if you want me to continue

Dark out