Sanji

(Y/n) pov

I woke up at a start since it was day already andi had to go and make breakfast for the Masters and Mistress. Sanjis grip was not hard anymore so i replace where his hands were with a pillow that he has and ran but quietly out of the room.

I go into my own bedroom and change as quickly and quietly as possible, i change into this

and i ran into the kitchen since i had to make breakfast for the children.

I was in the kitchen in a few seconds and thought why not make pancakes with bacon by the side. I was cooking while flipping pancakes at a fast rate as usal until i hear and see a screaming Sanji that comes and wraps his arms around my legs and see that Ichiji had a dead mouse on his hand while a smilling Yonji and Niji in his back. I just sigh before turning off the stove and carry the scared Sanji next to Reiju who somehow magically appeared right next to him. I put the plates right in front of them before putting pancakes in their plates and add the bacon first. I put regular round pancakes in Ichiji,Niji and Yonji plates while puting heart shaped pancakes in Sanji and Reuji plates who gave me a bright smiled before diging in. I gigled since they were eating without maple syrup, i add a bit to each pancake before sitting down and watching them eat.  

It may be strange to watch some kids to eat but it cute, i notice that Yonji was having a hard time with the pancakes so i cut them into pieces he will be able to eat, he stared at me and a bit of pink showed in his face before he turned the other way and started to eat. I was confused by his actions so ignore hima nd picked up a story book that for some reason was about killing and it thrilled (Y/n),since once before she was a killer herself. She put the book down and saw the empty plates "Your father told me that you have train so he told me to tell you guys that now hurry off Masters and Mistress and hope you have a nice day". Yonji was the first one to hop off the seat followed by Ichiji and Niji and running off laughing. Sanji smiled before hoping off the seat while Reiju followed close behind.

After they left (Y/n) went to the window and let a certain birdy inside "Hey Honey how are you? I thought you were never going to follow me"

Honey replied with a angry chirp before pecking (Y/n) "Okay,okay i get it never disbelieve on Honey ever again, happy". Honey then chirped happily before snuggling in the crook of the neck of (Y/n),"lets go and explore should we Honey"'Chirp" (Y/n) giggled before heading out but not after cleaning the dishes and drying them plus organizing them.

While walking (Y/n) never notice a flying sword that was heading her way,the flying sword came her way because Sanji and Niji were having a sword fight but Niji swung first and send the sword flying, Niji notice and wanted to scream to get out of the way but didnt. He didnt want to look weak in front of his Father but Sanji dint "(Y/N) GET OUT OF THE WAY!!", (Y/n) finally notice the flying sword but she didnt get out of the way she stopped the sword with two finger, the sword was in between those two finger and stopped it dint even left her scratch. Then (Y/n) jumped from a two building height and landed perfectly on her feet "Master Sanji you may have thrown this but here you go,and better get going so see you at lunch,same goes to all of you Masters and Mistress" before Sanji could reply (Y/n) gave a big smile before jumping a high altitude and then jumped from roof to roof. 

Niji,Ichiji and Yonji stared in shock even Sanji had a shocked face,Judge didnt expect that from a cook "Boss are you sure she isnt a soldier because she just jumped that high"

Extended ending

"Honey are you hurt,Please tell me your not hurt" Honey just chirped happily and ate his fruit that they were eating at the cafe "Do you think they should get something good to eat for luch they did some training""Chirp""Youre right we should to the kitchen we go".

"are you sure thats the girl that jumped that high because she is talking to herself".