Sick day

I read some bedtime stories yesterday to Reiju and Sanji who loved it for some reason and it was about the princess and the Frog. Reiju loved it so much since the princess didn't act like a damsel in distress but was the hero. Sanji liked it because the frogs knew how to fight and were not weak.

The next day

I made breakfast for the Masters and Mistress and they went to train but Sanji looked bum. I knew why since I found out that he didn't have an endoskeleton he was just human. I felt bad for him since he will work even harder and every time he comes back he is always hurt. However in this day, Yonji was sick, the one that had an endoskeleton was sick who would have imagined it. If you ask how I found out well he was passed out on the floor in the hallway and burning high.

I was now trying to calm him down since he was shivering in cold. I tried to wrap him into a burrito but nothing so I thought the next big thing and cuddle with him. Funny thing he is still soft I thought he was like steel like with that endoskeleton of his but he is so soft.He cuddled with me even closer and I checked the time and it was almost Lunchtime and the kids were mandatory to eat with their dad. And I stayed with Yonji while reading a book and him being sleeping on my chest. However, God said time to go, I had to use the bathroom so I stood up and laid Yonji on the couch while I use the bathroom. But I heard some sobbing and see a Yonji crying and trying to walk while mumbling something. I wash my hands and pick him up and hug him into my chest where he calms down.

A man with black rags and robes point a gun at me "Let me kill the kid and I will spare your life" I hold Yonji tighter and shake my head and the stranger tsks "wrong choice".  He then shoots but I dodge every bullet before kicking him, he then punches me in the face and makes me slide on the floor but I stand up. He was about to start kicking me but I jump from the wall and drop kick him but he dodges and my feet creates a crater. I run to the couch and lay Yonji on the couch and cover him with blankets before backflipping the dagger attack. I then grabbed the knife that I have hidden under the couch and take it out before swinging it up and scratch the eye of the assassin. He hisses in pain and covers his eye with the other hand "son of a bitch, you will get it now" he then started to swing furiously for 10 minutes straight. I was covered in cuts before I could stab him in the chest as many times, like a button being press down.

Before I knew it, the door was slammed open and I see Judge and the kids. While I was covered in blood from head to toe and a dead body was found beside me. "(Y/n) come here" I stood up in front of Judge "sorry Jud-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence since I smacked across the face making me slam into a wall. I groaned in pain but I stood up in a proper manner "sorry sir" he raised his hand but a small sick Yonji came out "Father dont hit (Y/n) I told her to protect me while she risked her life for me, so do you mind calling a medic she is not in stable condition". 

(Y/n) then stood up and went to her room and changed clothes

and acted like nothing happen "sorry sir it would not happen again" Judge just smiled "see even this stupid girl can do her stuff"

Yonji just stared and felt a strong painful feeling in his chest. Why did his father treat her like that if she was a piece of garbage?

After a while, the red and blue went to bed but not green. He came outside and was meant with a hurtful scene, (Y/n) was getting bandaged up by Sanji and Reiju and she had so many cuts. She only smiled while alcohol was put on the cuts.

"Who wants to hear a bedtime story?"

Sanji and Reiju smiled and raised their small hands. Yonji wanted to hear the story so he follows them into their room but stayed outside.

"once upon a time-

Later that night

(Y/n) closed the door of the Mistress and Master and was surprised to see a Yonji sleeping on the floor. (Y/n) then carried Yonji to his bedroom with a smile, she laid him, in his bed before leaving out the door but a tiny hand grabbed her dress "sorry" 

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Have school tomorrow and hope I dont fall asleep

Vote 

comment

If you want the next chapter

Dark out