Moments

Moments

The day after, I packed my bags and him and the boys were heading for New York. Later that night, his mum texted him the street that Emma lives on. As we stepped on the plane I felt sick for the second time this week. I sat in my seat and put my beats on to relax. I took out my ipod and plugged them in. I looked through my song selection and found my favorite song. As it began to play, I leaned my chair back and closed my eyes.

Three years ago......

"I love you!" I say kissing her neck. She sits on my lap. After two minutes, she turned putting her legs on my side. She snuggles into my arm and I stroke her hair. Were in silence now, actually we have been silent with each other for days. The other day I told Emma that I would be leaving for X-factor. She was really happy but, she was also really upset that I was leaving. I knew I couldn't have a gilfriend and be on the X-factor. I need to stay focused if I want to win. I need to say this now, "Emma, I need to tell you something!" Emma lifted her head. Her eyes were blue and full. Tears were filled in her eyes that it made me want to cry myself. "Emma, I love you, but I don't know how were going to make this work!" Emma got up and looked crushed, "Okay!" She turned, grabbed her stuff and headed for the door.I grabbed her arm and spun her around, "You don't have to leave!" "I want too!" She said pulling her arm away."I don't want you to go, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings!" Emma started to cry. I can see how hurt she is and I gave her a hug. Then, I realized why I loved Emma. Her big blue eyes, silky brown hair, funny, beautiful, sensitive, and confident. She steps back, "I hope you win!" "I'm not going to win knowing that you're hurt!" I mumble. She rolls her eyes and plays with her thumb, "I'm not hurt, I'm just going to miss you!" We stare at each other like we did when we first met and she kisses me on the cheek and and hugs me. Emma might not be hurt but, I knew that I'm hurting more than her.

Two weeks later......

Here I am. On stage of the X-factor. "So, how old are you?" Simon Cowell asks me. "16!" I answer. "Okay, so what are you going to sing?" He demanded. "Umm, Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder!" I reply. "Shoot!" He mutters. I hear the music begin to play, "Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, isn't she precious, less than one minute old!" "Stop!" Simon raises his hand. "I think you were great, babe!" Cheryl Cole says. "Yeah but, I think you may to young!" Louis confirms. The crowd begins to boo. Simon raises his hand to stop them, "I think that is full of crap, Louis!" Simon says. The crowd roars with applause and I say thank you. "Louis!" Simon says. "I'm going to say no!" He replies. "Cheryl!" Simon yelled. "I'm going to say yes!" Thank you is all I can mutter and next was Simon. I crossed my fingers, "Big fat one hundred percent yes!" I begin to cry and walk off stage. I hug my sister and my mum. I take my phone from my mom and find a new text message. I begin to read:

Harry, hope you do well. I went back to America today and I hope to see you famous one day!-Emma

"Harry, Harry!" Loui shouts. I wake up, "Where am I!" "Were in New York!" Loui exclaimed.