Tell me a lie

Tell me a lie

            "Are you ready?" Harry asked. Emma opened the door, "Yeah!" His eyes widened when he saw her. She was wearing a crop top and shorts. Her hair was up and her eyes were pure blue. She walked past him and he grabs her waist, "You look beautiful!" He kisses her and chuckles, "Let's just go get breakfast!" She takes his hand. As they walk she feels his hair. "What are you doing?" He laughed. "I missed your curls!" She continued. He kissed her hand. They went downstairs and saw Loui, Niall, Liam, and Zayn on the couch. "You didn't get freaky with my man did you!?" Loui snapped. Emma giggled nervously, "No, no we just played x-box all night!" "Yeah fifa beat us really good!" Harry played along. "Ugh, did Messi score?" Niall chuckled. Harry punched each one of them and followed Emma into the kitchen. "Do you think they noticed?" He joked. "No, they definitely think we played x-box." She continued. They laughed and the door bell rang, "I'll get it!" Emma called. She got up and ran to the door. When she opened it she saw her boyfriend, Matt. "Shit!" She mumbled. "What was that babe?" He walked into the house. The boys turned around and Harry came through the kitchen, "Who is it?" When he saw Matt Harry froze. "Hello!" He exclaimed. Emma rubbed her eye, "Matt this is Harry, Loui, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, guys this is Matt my boyfriend!" Loui snorted, "Hi!" Harry took out his phone and zoned out on everyone. He clicked contact Liam and sent him a message.

    Need to talk to Emma now. Distract!

Liam replied.

      Sure thing.

     He put his phone away and stared at Matt. He was a typical jock. Harry didn't know Emma was into those guys. "Um guys can me and Emma talk for a minute!?" Matt demanded. They walked out of the room and Emma sat on the back of the couch, "What's up!" "Whats up, Emma you have five hot boys in your house!" Matt expressed. "Calm your tits!" Emma relaxed. "How am I supposed to calm my tits if you have five boys in your house and how do I know your not fooling around with them!" Matt exaggerated. "Listen, I've known Harry since I was little, Liam has a girlfriend, Loui has a girlfriend, Niall and Zayn are my best friends!" Emma reassured. "Okay okay but, if I see one...!" Matt scolded and Emma cut him off, "You wont!" They walked to the kitchen and Liam restarted, "Hey, Matt do you play basketball?" "Yeah, want to play me?" He Spoke. Liam and Matt exited and eventually Niall, Zayn and Loui did too. The only two people left were Emma and Harry!