Up all night

Up all night

       "Let me out!" Emma squirmed. "Hey, Harry open the door!" Loui commanded. "No!" He argued. "Open!" Loui banged and kicked. "Hurry!" Emma cried. She was fed up and sat on the bed crying. "I'll be right back!" Loui shouted. Harry sat next to her. He didn't want to hurt Emma, just talk to her. She looked up and for a second Harry could see the fear in her eyes. Emma got up and went to the door. She opened it and Harry closed it with his hand, "Can we talk?!" Emma sniffled and wiped away her tears, There's nothing to talk about!" Harry turned Emma around so that he is leaning over her. He wiped her tears away, "There's more than you know, that we need to talk about!" He laughed and grabbed Emma's hand. They looked into each others eyes. Harry fell in love with her again. He put his hands on his shoulders. They leaned into each other and kissed. When they pulled back they smiled. "Is everything okay in there!" Loui asked. "yeah!" Harry banged on the door. They began to kiss again only more passionate this time. They fall on the bed and Harry starts smiling as he pulls Emma's swim suit off. "What?" She jerks her head back. Harry pushes a lock of her hair from her eyes, "I'm just remembering the first time we did this!" "So you do care!" Emma joked. Harry looked at her, "I never stopped. They resumed kissing until they got inside the covers and realized how crazy they were for each other.