Taken

Taken

    I lie on the beach chair in the backyard. I watch Emma carefully as she laughs at Loui's joke. After, Emma had told me that she had a boyfriend, I ran outside. I cried for a bit and then I realized I need to be happy for her. Then, I dragged myself inside and Aele had asked me if I wanted to go for a dip. Now, I sit here in my swim trunks watching everyone have fun. Emma punched Zayn and tried to run away, but Zayn grabbed her and threw her in the pool. I know I shouldn't be jealous of my friends, but their really pissing me off. I'm the one who is supposed to be getting close to her. I get up and walk over to them, I jump in the pool and search for Aele. I go up to her and say, "You're beautiful!" Everyone turns and looks at us, but I keep my focus on Aele. I see Zayn getting really red. I turn my attention back to her. She is blushing and turning a pale color as if passing out. "Thank you!" She mutters. I push back my hair, "I like beautiful girls!" With all my force I push myself against her and kiss her. When I pull back, she slaps me and runs inside. At this moment I wanted to slap myself too. What have I done. Zayn, Loui, Niall, and Liam ran inside to check on Aele. I turn and the only person I see is Emma. She is looking at the water. She picks up her eyes and looks at me. She moves closer to me in the water and then she picks up a plastic pool noodle. When I least expect it, she wackes me in the face with it.