Chapter 4

Arabella's

Getting into the room I am sleeping in tonight, I am amazed, it is massive and has nearly everything I need ever. Walking around the room there is a four post bed which has netting draped over. Just like the movies, there was also an ensuite. I walked into a room and flicked the light switch on, there was a freaking walk in closet.

In the closet there was so many tops, dresses, skirts jeans, but on the other half there is male clothing. How does that work, who are these clothes? I walked to the door opposite the one that lead into here, I placed my ear onto it being the noisy person I am, I wanted to see if I could hear anything.

"Oh, thank you very much Charles. Come on Xavier, you have to get over yourself, yes she is beautiful, but this is the first time you've seen her in ages. She can't even remember you, why are you feeling like this URGH!" I hear Xavier speaking to himself.

"Hmm, is he talking about me? Could he really think about me that way, we've just met. But he is god damn fine, so handsome. You could see the muscles bulging out from under his top. If only I could.... NO, Arabella, you can't say that about him, you've only just broken up with that d##khead don't go for him. Not yet anyway!" I said to myself quietly whilst walking out of the closet and going to Xavier's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's P.O.V

"You could see the muscles bulging out from under his top. If only I could.... NO, Arabella, you can't say that about him, you've only just broken up with that........ Not yet anyway!" I heard Belle say quietly and then there was a knock at the door.

I'm gonna make her want me as much as I want her right now. I thought as I walked to the door, ever so slowly though so she doesn't even know.

"Hey, Belle, you ready for some food its nearly midnight." I said whilst opening the door to her.

"Yeah, hi, could we go down, I'm pretty hungry right now." She said whilst staring at my chest.

"Come on, follow me." walking down the stairs with her following me.

"Mum, can we have some food now, I've brought Bel-Arabella down and she's hungry."

"Yes, give me one minute, go sit down at the table." She said whilst stirring the pot on the stove.

*After dinner*

"So, Arabella, I heard you in medical school from your aunt. How come as your only 19. Oh by the way Happy Birthday." Mum said whilst slicing the cake.

"Well, once my parents passed away I threw myself into my studies. I did my GCSE's at the age of 15 and got all A* and the University College of London hospital heard about me and well yeah. I am now in my 2nd year of training. I graduate next year and then I will be going onto do a specialism in surgery. " Belle said whilst licking the icing off of her fork. God I wished she licked me like that, all over my abs... What am I saying?

"Wow, you are immensely clever then?" Mum asked whilst looking so proud of her.

"Thank you Lillian, I just think of it that I put in a lot of effort and I have been rewarded." she smiled whilst eating the last of her cake."I am going to be going up to bed now, goodnight everyone." she smiled at everyone then at me, she walked away shaking her head.

"Mum, I am going-"

"NO, Xavier, I would like to have a word with you please." She said stopping me by grabbing my arm.

"Yes mum, what is it?"

"Charles has told me what you asked him to buy, I suggest you give it to her tonight and good luck, I can tell she likes you and I know that you are already smitten with her. just from the look in your eyes.

"Okay mum, I'm going to go now. Night."

"Goodnight my baby." She said whilst kissing my cheek.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for reading this chapter if there is anything that is wrong then please let me know.

If you have any suggestions then tell me, I can see what I can do.