Chapter 10

Arabella's POV

*Two weeks later*

Its been two weeks now, two weeks since I found out that Xavier was the next heir to the throne, and that I was a princess. I have been going to work these past two weeks. Lillian and Xavier wanted to send me with bodyguards, but no one knew I was the princess and it would only look strange to have two burly men follow my every move.

Me and Xavier have been extremely good these past two weeks. We would sneak kisses here and there. Once I came home from worked each day, we would spend 30 mins in either of our room with each other, either talking or making out. Sometimes it was both. On a Sunday, we would go out on walks around the palace grounds or take trips to the lake.

Suddenly there was knocking at my door. "Belle, can I come in?" I heard Xavier's voice through the door.

"Uh, yeah sure. Come on in I am just getting ready after work." I said whilst pulling my hair up into a high pony tail.

"Well, that's the reason why I've come here. I want to take you somewhere today." He said whilst coming up behind me and placing his hands on my shoulders. "I would change into something pretty formal, but you would look stunning in a bin bag." He said whilst kissing my cheek.

Turning around I see he is in a suit once again. Trailing my hand up his chest, I grab hold of his tie. Using his tie to pull him forwards, I give him a long kiss before pulling away. "Why thank you, your highness. Now if you wouldn't mind leaving so I can get changed, I would be very grateful." I said whilst turning around again.

"Okay your highness, I will leave you but be ready by 8." He said copying me and giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.

Turning around I decide to put my hair up in a braided crown. 'Why not, I am a princess after all.' I told myself. I then put on my makeup, I decided to go for a nude look, but with a bright red lipstick. Finally, I walked to the wardrobe to find a nice dress to wear. Pretty formal with the suit that he is wearing, I look over all my dresses. Finally deciding on a burgundy bodycon dress with a lace cape. Finally picking a pair of burgundy heels and slipping them on, I make my way downstairs.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs I am greeted with the back of Xavier, I quietly cleared my throat to let him know that I am here.

"Belle, you look absolutely stunning. Your gorgeous baby. Come on, lets go." He said giving me a quick kiss on my lips. Reaching his car, he opens the back-passenger door. "We have someone else driving us today, don't worry-" He said once he got in next to me.

"Wait, did you call me baby, not that that's wrong?" I interrupted him.

"Yeah, I was just testing it out." He smirked, placing another kiss on my cheek and then we started to move. 

We spent at least 20 minutes just talking to each other about our work and how my life will change with the knowledge of me being a princess.

"So, that means that I will have to come out to the British public as being a princess?"

"Yeah, Belle you do. It won't be bad though, I'll be next to you the whole time." He said whilst leaning to me. We ended up kissing for how ever long until we were interrupted.

"I am sorry sir to interrupt you, but we have arrived." The chauffeur said. I pulled away giggling and tried wiping my lipstick from Xavier's cheeks and lips. Then I re-applied it quickly before Xavier opened my door.

"Xavi, why are we at the back of a building?" I asked while lacing my arm through his.

"Well, I didn't want the paparazzi to see you, your going to stay just mine for as long as we can keep it. I don't want any bad press about you." He said whilst kissing my cheek, gently pulling me in through a door.

"Your highness, please follow me into your private room." A waiter said whilst leading us to a private room away from all the restaurant guests.

"Wow, this room is beautiful, thank you Xavi." I said whilst sitting down in the chair that he pulled out for me.

"Well, I got it decorated like this especially for you." He said taking a seat opposite me.

We spoke for what felt like hours, talking about any and every subject coming into our minds. We had jokes and we just looked at each other. After a while we ordered desert. Finally, the waiter brought us out our desserts.

"I think we should feed each other. What do you think Xavi?" I asked without even look at our deserts.

"Belle, why don't you look at your dessert first?"

Taking his advice, I looked down at my dessert. "Oh god, Xavier did you do this?" I asked still glancing at the plate which had on it 'Will you be my girlfriend Belle?'

"Yes, I did Belle, I am sorry if its too fast, but I really like you, I even believe I love you." He said whilst holding my hands in his.

"No, its not to fast I feel the exact same why not you ask me though?" I asked playing with him.

"Well then, Arabella will you do me the honour and be my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked me, holding my hands staring at them in interest.

Pulling up his chin I walked around the table and sat on his lap. "Xavi, my Xavier, yes of course I will" and with that I smashed my lips down with his. We kept kissing for which felt like hours, days even.

"My Belle, my beautiful Belle. My Princess, you're my girlfriend now." He said whilst kissing me again

I giggled and we stayed like that for hours. Finally we decided to go back to the palace. Walking in hand in hand we started to walk up the stairs. We almost got to the top before a voice stopped us.

"Well, I thought you two would get together sooner, but congrats bro." Xander said whilst giving Xavier a bro hug. "And well congrats Arabella, you're the first one for Xavier, you must be extremely special sis in law." he said hugging me.

Once he had left I turned to Xavier "Well, that was weird, what with the whole sis in law?" I asked Xavier.

"I don't know, he's just weird sometimes, but I would just leave it baby." He said giving me a kiss.

We reached my room I pulled him in for a hug "Thank you so much for today babe, but this is where I leave you." I said kissing his cheek about to walk into my room.

"Wait Belle, I'm your boyfriend, that means by law I have to sleep in the same bed." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know about that law Xavi, but maybe next time." Turning around I gave him one last kiss for today.

'I am now officially the girlfriend of Prince Xavier. Doesn't that sound weird.' I said to myself.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please don't be a silent reader. Vote. Comment.