Chapter 24

Arabella's POV

*7 months later*

The past 7 months have been a certain amount of 'fun' being pregnant, especially when you have Xavier as your husband.

"Baby, sit down, you're not meant to be walking around." A breathless Xavier ran up to me, placing his hands around my shoulder.

"Xavi, I am fine, I was just walking to the kitchen to get a snack." I tried to reason out with him.

"Belle, we have people to do that. They would do anything for their queen, but especially when their queen is expecting, they would literally give you the moon." He said, placing me upon the counter in the kitchen, standing between my legs.

"I know, I know. But I just wanted to do something for myself, and I fancied a walk." I said whilst placing my hands on his head, running my fingers through his hair.

"Well, my son, ca you tell mummy that she needs to rest?" Xavier asked my stomach, rubbing it lightly before placing a kiss on it.

Suddenly a sharp pain ripped through my lower abdomen.

"AHHHH!" I screamed, not even thinking about it.

"Belle, baby, what's wrong?" Xavier asked panicking, looking deeply n my eyes. Before I could answer, I felt a warm liquid trickle down my legs. "Oh god baby, have your waters broken?" he asked me.

"AH, yes they have, oh help me Xavi!" I exclaimed, holding onto his arms, digging my nails into his flesh.

"Baby, can you not do that? Please its hurting me." He said, trying to pry my nails out of his arm.

"You think your hurting? Try going into labour! You did this to me, you just happened to get me pregnant!" I exclaimed getting a bit angry at him, tears almost falling out of my eyes.

"Okay, I'll go get my mum, I think she'd be better company." He said turning to leave.

"NO, Xavi, please don't go. I'm sorry, it's just hormonal." I said, tears streaming down my face. He walked back to me and placed his hands on my face.

"Baby, it's okay, I love you so much. But let's go to the hospital. Shall we?" he asked, lifting me from the counter, offering me his hand. Taking it, I waddled down to the front door, where our car was getting ready for us.

"Bella, are you okay? What's wrong?" Xander and Isla walked our way.

"I'm okay, it's just I am in labour, our baby is coming." I said, causing Isla to scream and run up to me.

"Okay, we need to get you to the hospital, my nephew is coming!" Xander said, trying to pry Isla from my body.

We walked to our car, getting in the back, having our chauffeur drive us. Xander, Isla and Lillian were in the car behind us. Unfortunately, Felix and Aunt Emily are back in Roseedge.

"Baby, it's okay, just breath we are nearly there." Xavier said trying to calm me down. He rubbed his hands over my shoulder, taking a deep breath in and out.

"Xavi, it hurts so much!" I whined at him, while trying to copy his breathing.

"I know baby, I am so sorry, but just think of our baby we'll have later." He said, kissing my forehead. "We're here now baby, come on, lets bring our son into this world." He said, lifting me bridal style out of the car and into the hospital. We walked straight in, and went into my maternity room.

"Good afternoon your majesties, I am your doctor today and I'll help you bring your baby into this world. And just to say your majesty, I admire your work." A young doctor came into the room and introduced herself.