Chapter 8

Arabella's POV

Sitting in the car, it only took us 10 minutes to reach our destination. "Xavi, how come we didn't go on any main roads? Are you brining me here to murder me?" I asked in a joking manor.

"Well, we never went off my houses' grounds. And no Belle I am not going to murder you. If you let me, ill guard you for the rest of my life." He said whilst leaning to me. Taking the hints, I leaned forwards and kissed his cheek. "Come on Belle, before it gets too dark." He said whilst turning away and getting out of the car. I turned to get out, but Xavier had beaten me to opening the door. He offered me his hand. I took it and it was like he was almost lifting me out of the car.

We walked for about 10 minutes until we came to a lake. It was beautiful and green. So many flowers and trees were blossoming. It was picturesque and so beautiful.

"Hey Belle, come here. I've laid out the blanket, come." Xavi said whilst holding out his hand to me to take and sit down.

I sat down with him, and he started to open the hamper basket out. He laid out an arrangement of food down for us to eat. All from humous and crudités to chocolate dipped strawberries. Starting to eat our way through the hamper, me and Xavier had a great laugh. We joked around for 2 hours, and telling each other interesting facts about one another.

"So, Belle, you said that the F-Type was one of your favourite cars, so what are the others." He said whilst leaning to hold my hand. Placing my hand in his, he started to draw little circles on the back of my hand waiting for an answer.

"Well, I have three favourite cars which I wish to own in the future. They are a Tesla model X in navy blue, and then I want a Jaguar F-Type in matte black and finally I want a Range Rover Evoque and that one in a dark shade of grey. I am hoping to get these once I am qualified surgeon." I said closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his thumb running circles on my hand.

"Well Belle, we have two out of three of those cars, and surprisingly in those colours as well. Well even more coincidentally they are all my cars. We can go out driving them one day if you would like." He said whilst leaning into me.

"Oh god, I would love that, oh I cannot wait." I said leaning closer to him. Almost as close as you can get to someone.

I looked at his lips, and I could see him doing the same with mine. Slowly he leaned close to me to the point where I can feel his breath on my lips. Slowly he leaned and turned his head to the side slowly.

Our lips touched, and it felt like a firework was going off. We kissed until we needed to break away to have a breath.

"Belle, are you okay, I hope I didn't scare you. I am so sorry." Xavi said after I stayed silent for a minute.

"Huh no, I am sorry, I've never really been kissed. My ex never actually kissed me..." I said whilst looking towards the ground.

"Hey Belle, don't speak of him especially today. And to tell you, that was my first kiss in 5 years, I hope it was okay." He said whilst rubbing his neck.

"It was perfect, did you feel what I felt?" I said whilst leaning towards him again.

"Well I felt something, but I think I need to kiss you some more to make sure I did feel it." He said whilst leaning to me.

We kissed again and end up making out. By the time we had finished we were laying down on the blanket with me laying on top of Xavi.

"Hey, look what we have left." Xavier said to me whilst holding up the strawberries.

"Ooh hey look so good. Why don't we feed each other them?" I said whilst picking one up.

"Yeah Belle, we should do that." He said whilst holding up a strawberry to my lips, I slowly took a bite and moaned at the great taste of it. I then slowly fed him a strawberry.

Once we had finished the strawberries, we started to pack up the hamper. Once it was all packed up, we slowly 3laked back to the car hand in hand. As we came around a corner, something caught my eye. It was a massive building almost like a mansion or even a palace.

"Hey Xavi, what is that? It is so big, is it a millionaire house on your grounds?" I said whilst tugging on his arm and pointing to where I mean.

"No Belle, that my house, where you are staying. And well, yes, it is a millionaire's house. You could call it a mansion. But others call it a palace." He said whilst opening the car door for me again.

Once he got inside the car and started the engine, I turned to him and said "But a palace is somewhere for royals to live? Why would you live with royals? Why am I staying in a house with royals?" I questioned rapidly.

"Well Belle, do you not really know? Have you never seen the news?" he said whilst parked the car on the forecourt again.

"No, I have never read or watched the news, I am always so busy with my work that I don't have time to go on the internet nor watch the television. I am either at work in the hospital or I have my head in a book doing research." I said whilst getting out of the car with the help of his hand.

"Well okay then Belle. I think then my family has something to admit to you, lets go gather them all shall we? Maybe even have your Aunt with us as we are explaining." He said walking me into the mansion.

"Um, Xavi, you are scaring me. Is it anything bad? Why do you need them all? Are you sure you're not going to kill me?" I turned to him with a worried expression.

"No Belle, don't worry. It is nothing bad, I just think having us all round to explain it would be better." He said as we walked into a different room I haven't seen before, it was like a giant study.

"Belle, stay here while I go get the others. I won't be longer than 2 minutes." He said whilst giving me a chase kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, ill wait." I said whilst taking a seat in front of the desk." Sitting down on a plush comfy seat I thought to myself 'I wonder who sits there?'

The door opened and in walked Xavier, Lillian, Xander and Aunt Emily.

"We have something to tell you Arabella. Xavier said you never watch the news. Is that right?" Lillian said as she sat in front of me

"Yes, that's right. May I ask what it is that you need to tell me?" I said while the three others took a seat on the side of the desk I was sat. Xavier took the seat right next to me and placed his hand on my knee.

"Well, we need to tell you...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please don't be a silent reader. Vote. Comment.