Chapter 14

Arabella's POV

*1 month later*

The past month with Xavier was the best. Ever since that night we shared together. We were almost inseparable with each other. We slept in my room together, ate breakfast and dinner together. The only time we would be apart would be when I went to the hospital. Even then, Xavier would come and visit me working and he would always try and drag me into a cupboard with him to make out.

"Good morning my beautiful princess." I heard Xavier say as I turned to him.

"Good morning my handsome prince." I said looking up at him. His hair was all over the place, his eyes heavy with sleep. "So, Xavi, what are we going today?" looking up to him and giving him a kiss.

"Hmm, well baby, I was thinking about showing you off in the public eye. That then means we can go around and show off our love to everyone." He grabbed my hand and started to kiss my knuckles.

"I'm fine with that babe. But can we just stay in bed together? Please?" I ruffled his hair. Suddenly he rolled us over and started to tickle me. Giggling uncontrollably, trying to find my voice "W-w-why a-are you d-d-o-oing t-this t-to m-me?" I tried to voice out.

"Well baby, you decided to mess up my hair, and no one gets away with that. Not even you my princess." He has now started to kiss down my jaw to my collarbone.

"Mmh baby that is so nice." I moaned.

"Argh. Baby you don't know what your moan does to me." He said while continuing to kiss my neck.

A knock interrupted our make out session, "Come on you two love-birds. You need to get up. Were telling the public that Arabella's still alive and that she's your 'mysterious' girlfriend." Xander's c*cky voice rang throughout the air.

"Urgh, okay Alexander, were getting up." Xavier's voice came out in a grunt.

"Come on babe, get up." I pulled at his arm trying to drag him into the bathroom. "We can share a shower if you get up." I teased cheekily.

Xavier shot out of bed and into the bathroom, giggling I followed him to the bathroom. I did promise him after all.

Half an hour later, me and Xavier walked out of the bathroom. Choosing to match again, I went with my dark blue dress that has lace all over the dress. Standing next to Xavier I tied his tie, he was in a dark navy suit with a black tie. Once we were finished we walked downstairs to where Lillian and Xander were waiting for us. To my surprise Aunt Emily was here, as well as my cousin Felix, the King of Roseedge.

"Well, were finally glad you that you two love-birds can join us. Come on now, we have to get moving." Lillian said moving her way out of the palace.

"Its so good to see you Arabella, it has been so long. I am assuming that you now know that you're a princess. And it looks like you've found yourself a prince." Felix said pointing to Xavier's' arm wrapped around my waist.

"Its so good to see you again Felix, and yes I do know that I am a princess. And even you're the king of Roseedge and well yeah, I have found myself a prince. He's my prince in shinning armour." I said with love evident in my eyes.

"So, when are you two getting married?" Felix asked.

Before I could even answer, Xavier beat me too it.

"Well, not just yet, but it will happen soon. I love your cousin to bits, but I just want to keep it me and her for a little while longer." He said while pulling me even closer to him. He kissed my forehead and walked us out to the car.

"Where are we going Xavi?"

"Baby, were going to Saint Pauls Cathedral. You see as we are announcing that you're a princess, we need it to be somewhere holy." He said when he got into the car

The ride to the church took us at least 40 minutes. The whole car journey was silent, it was just me and Xavier in the car, but we kept silent. Every once in a while, we could give each other a peck on the cheek or squeeze each other's hands.

"Baby, were here come on, we need to go." He said making me lift my head off his shoulder.

"Okay, lets just get this over and done with." He helped me out of the car with a hand

We walked into the church separately, he walked in with his family and I walked in with mine. There was a stage at the middle of the hall with six seats. One of the seats was more of a throne.

We all walked up to the stage. Lillian sat on the throne, followed by Xavier then Xander. Then it went Felix, aunt Emily and finally me. Lillian stood up and walked ever so gracefully towards the microphone.

"Hello everybody, thank you for joining us here today. We have two things to do in this speech. The first thing we want to announce is, Arabella please may you join us." As she said that, I walked ever so slowly next to her. "Here is Dr Arabella Charlwood. If you believe her surname rings any bells, it should. She is the daughter of Prince Aaron and Princess Charlotte Charlwood of Roseedge. Everyone thought she had died in the crash with her parents. We have brought her here to show that she is still alive." Lillian said whilst pulling me slowly towards her. "As you know, she has already been crowned as a princess, and this comes to the second part." She said before she sat down.

"The second reason why we brought you here was that" Xavier then stood up and walked to my side, putting his arm around my waist. "That I would like to formally announce that myself, Prince Xavier is going out with Princess Arabella. We wanted to wait to announce this until we had my reputation cleared." Xavier said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"If no one has any questions, we will take our leave now. Thank you." Lillian stood up and started to walk off the stage.

Xavier then took my hand and helped me down the steps and into the car. Getting in himself he turned to me. "Now my princess, that wasn't that bad was it?" he kissed my lips quickly.

"No, it wasn't that bad, it went way better than I thought." I said turning to him. We ended up making out all the way to the palace.

"Excuse me your Royal Highnesses, we have arrived."

"Urgh, baby, why do we always get interrupted?" he said pushing his head into my neck, leaving me giggling.

"Maybe it's the worlds way of stopping us." And then I cracked up into full laughter.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please don't be a silent reader. Vote. Comment.