Chapter 20

Arabella's POV

Something jumped on the bed, pulling me out of my sleep. I look to the end of our bed and saw our 4-month-old puppy bounding up the bed.

"Good morning Harley." I said rubbing his fluffy white head. "Aw, your so cute mister, you are so perfect." I said in a doggie voice. "Harley, was yesterday all a dream?" I ask him.

"No, my beautiful Princess, yesterday was not a dream." Xavier said in a funny voice, sitting up and rubbing my bare shoulders.

"Oh, good morning Xavi, I didn't realise you were awake." I said turning to him, giving him a peck on the lips

"Baby, we need to get up, we leave in an hour." He said, kissing down my shoulders slowly.

"Huh? Where are we going Xavi?" I turned fully to him.

"Baby, my beautiful Princess, yesterday was not a dream. We are going on our honeymoon later, Mrs Whitbeck." He said before attacking my neck once again.

"So, I didn't dream it, you are officially my husband?" I asked shyly to him, teasing him a little.

"Nope, you're my official wife baby. Now come on, we need to get up; I am taking you somewhere as a surprise." He said, getting off the bed and walking to my side. He whipped off the duvet, and then put his hand out for me. Placing my hand in his, he slowly pulled me up. Hoisting me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, as he carried us to our bathroom. Once finished getting ready, we walked down stairs into his range rover. Driving to the airport, we both sat and laughed at each other.

Once we reached the airport, we walked around until we found our private plane. We were seated in it, and it took off.

"So, Xavi, where are we going?" I asked him, trying to persuade him to tell me.

"Baby, I'll tell you when we land. No use trying to flirt and be cute, I won't tell you. But you can try and kiss it out of me." Taking his hint, I tried to kiss it out of him. For the next 10 hours, we were making out, napping, watching movies together and just laughing with each other.

"Please buckle your seat belts, we are about to land." The pilot came through the intercom.

"Sooooooo Xavi, my amazing husband, will you tell me now?" I tried begging him, running my hands up and down his arms.

"Well Belle, my sexy wife, I will tell you." He kissed my shoulder once again.

He was stalling, and then the next thing we knew, we were landed.

"Belle, my beautiful wife, I am happy to let you know. We are in the Maldives for our honeymoon." He said, I squeaked and jumped on him.

"Really babe, are you sure? How long are we staying here? I am so excited." I asked kissing his cheek frantically.

"We are here for 2 weeks baby. And I am glad that you are excited. So am I baby, we have 2 whole weeks, just me and you. No one can disturb us imagine that, when were making out, or making love." He said kissing my lips ever so softly. "Let's go see our new home for 2 weeks." He said gently putting me on the floor and leading me to a car.

We were sat in the car for about 10 minutes before we pulled up to a beautiful pontoon.

"Oh god, Xavi is this where were staying? It is so beautiful." I asked him, while he was helping me out of the car.

"Yes baby, we are. The house is the last one on this pontoon." He said, leading me down the floating platform. We walked to the end and turned to the house. He opened the door and pulled me inside the wooden house. Once we walked in, I let go of his hand and walked down to the living room. I looked out of the floor length windows and fell in love with the scenery.

Xavier came up to me, and placed his hands on my waist, turning me around slowly to face him. "I thought maybe we could change and then go for a walk to the beach?" he asked me while hugging me close to him.

"Yeah, sure, what should I wear though?" I thought to myself out loud.

"Well baby, I brought you a dress for today, I think you'll love it." He said, pulling me into the room. He went to the wardrobe and opened it. "Here baby, I thought you will like this." He handed me a dress.

"It is so beautiful, I love it so much thank you." I said pulling the dress on over my head. I spun around and looked into the mirror, on me was this beautiful white pristine dress which had lace covering it completely; the back was just lace and see through. I turned to Xavier and saw him in white shorts and a pale blue shirt. I walked to him slowly, swaying my hips while I was at it.

"Like what you see Prince Xavier?" I teased him, rounding him slowly.

"Why, yes I do Princess Arabella." He said in a husky voice, pulling me to him. "Let's go explore Belle, I can't wait to show you." He said, pulling my hand in his, as we walked to the door, which leaded out to our balcony.

"I just so want to swim, look how crystal the water is. I just want to run on the sand as well." I said pulling him down the steps. "This reminds me so much of our engagement, us on the beach." I pulled him onto the sand, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"One of the reasons why I brought you here baby. I loved the day we got engaged, and yesterday when we married. I just want to make so many memorise with you baby. And just think in 2 months, we will be king and queen of Britain, you will make the best queen. And the whole country loves you belle. Just imagine how much they will love our kids." He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, smashing his lips on mine, laying me down onto the sand. Once again, we ended up being as naked as the day we were born. "Hey baby, I think the saying is 'breaking in the bed.'" Xavier said turning to me, making me giggle.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please don't be a silent reader. Vote. Comment.